Author Topic: Gateway Furmeet St Louis MO. Anyone going?  (Read 2400 times)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Gateway Furmeet St Louis MO. Anyone going?
« on: April 13, 2014, 11:18:44 am »
One weekend away! April 18 - 20. I'll be there on Sat. Bout late morning. Have prior commitment earlier in the day.  Will have to leave early Sunday morning. Looking forward to meeting local furries.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Gateway Furmeet St Louis MO. Anyone going?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 07:43:04 pm »
Got there early Saturday. Had a blast! Took some vids.

This first one is raw footage and a few pictures taken outside after the fursuit parade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3uIkQ_5QnY

Buddy crashed a fursuit performance panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQ8jpSVCEI

The hotel was nice. All the panel rooms and dealer's den were in one spot. Panel rooms all faced a lounge area on a privet floor level . Take a wide flight of steps or an elevator and you end up right at registration. Reg went real smooth. Even for a one day pass. As far as I could tell everything went really smooth. Tracer Moonshadow's show was delayed. If you reading this my friend. Take WAY better care of yourself. Hotel staff were all really cool. Can't say the same for some of the other guests I ran into.  Normal people miss out on so much.  :D I missed the hotel block deal. So I purchased a room on line anyway. Got there really early Sat. Didn't have my room ready so they gave me a free upgrade. Really nice sized room with a St Louis Arch view. All in all everything was good. Hope everyone there had as much fun as I did!
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.