Author Topic: Let's talk wraps!  (Read 3355 times)

Offline Kaiden

• Species: Acinonyx Jubatus (Cheetah)
  • Male
Let's talk wraps!
« on: December 15, 2016, 05:00:51 pm »
Basically a wrap is chicken, or fish fillets or just vegetables and sauces rolled up into a soft tortilla, usually wrapped a certain way and put in a thin paper food wrap, basically it's a hand food, some would say a snack too.
I'm sure there are others with their own ideas, but what wraps do you like best?

I loved making BBQ bacon chicken wraps.

1 soft tortilla
1/2 cup grated or shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or American)
1 thin slice of bacon
1/2 chicken breast (grilled or beaded)
BBQ sauce
Optionally: Ranch sauce, chives.

Place the wrap on a paper towel, add BBQ sauce, optionally add ranch and chives, add bacon to the center, add chicken breast, place it directly on top of the bacon, and sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken breast, fold in one side of the wrap, then the bottom, tightly roll the rest of the tortilla into the side, you should have it wrapped in the tortilla (and of course the chicken breast should be cooked beforehand), wrap it up into the paper towel and enjoy!

My former Coworker used fish fillets and tartar sauce with springmix lettuce for a fish wrap.

What's your favorite kind to make?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 05:03:32 pm by Kaiden »
Every now and then...

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Let's talk wraps!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 08:31:15 pm »
I love wraps, but don't get to have them often enough. :( I like chicken, ham, turkey, or deli type meats in mine. I can be a bit picky when it comes to vegetables though.  >:( I'll generally like any of the following: Lettuce, tomato, onion, celery, red or green pepper, shredded carrot. And I absolutely love shredded cheese in my wrap. :)