1 (12.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)
Considered it, but never done it.
3 (37.5%)
Other option. Please explain.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Have you ever dressed/performed as the Easter Bunny?  (Read 4098 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Have you ever dressed/performed as the Easter Bunny?
« on: April 21, 2019, 03:57:47 pm »
Anybody ever thought of dressing up as the Easter Bunny to entertain adults and children during the holiday, whether it was at a shopping mall, Easter egg hunt, or some other Easter activity?
I myself considered it several years ago at the shopping mall where I used to work, but nothing ever came of it.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
Re: Have you ever dressed/performed as the Easter Bunny?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 04:09:04 pm »
No. It never crossed my mind before today and now it has, I have no interest.

I'm not sure Easter is as big a thing over here as it is in the States anyway. I've never seen anyone dressed up as the Easter Bunny outside of TV.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 07:15:41 pm »
No. But I did do a one man Easter performance in a church. Was spread out for four weeks. Between 15 to 20 minutes. Had to memorize up to 25 pages of dialog. I added a bit. Cheated. Explained I was a new tourist instructor and kept my notes with me. So one one would miss a thing. :) Proud to say there was only one performance I had to use them.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 07:26:03 pm »
No I never have performed as the Easter Bunny.
But I though of it 2 days ago in fact!

I was at the store, getting candy, and saw someone doing just that!  Wearing an Easter bunny costume and posing in a little staged area (set) for children to take photos with them.  It was kind of like Santa Claus at Christmas time, to draw people into the store, and make people smile.

I saw how nervous the actor was and I wanted desperately to help if I could.  Being an adult, I was not sure if I should even help out.

I shopped and thought how fun it would be if I was confident enough to be the Easter Bunny, and especially if I had a good suit to use!  I thought of Beastcub's saber toothed cave bunny "Hoppy"!
https://www.beastcub.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=205086784

An Easter egg hunt with a real Easter bunny would be pretty awesome for some kids I bet!
If I were to do anything I would have to be the German Shepard who chases the Easter Bunny around , then Hoppy (the Easter Bunny's cousin?)  steps out and clubs me!  It would be a good gag.

Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline FarFar

• Species: Anthro Canine / Corgi
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 07:40:47 pm »
No, can't say that I have done that.
I took the red pill...

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 11:45:24 pm »
The local mall actually has an Easter Bunny. The village for him at the mall center court was already gone today when I last visited.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 11:52:19 pm »
I did it for the local fire department you'll be amazed how many kids freak the hell out I felt bad so i told my twin to get me a big bag of candy just to get em to take a picture and I got peed on by on a poorly potty trained 5 year old I quit on the spot
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2019, 02:29:54 pm »
Closest I ever got to that gig was a Collegetown Bugs Bunny costume I got to wear on Halloween at age 5 or 6.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)