furry arts discussion > furry storytelling

Furry Editor & Proof-Reader

(1/3) > >>

Cateline:
First post in this section!

So, I do proof-reading and editing as a job (one of), self-employed. If anyone wants a document looking over, I am happy to do so  :) Generally anything < 10k I can do between and around my other assignments, while anything > 10k depends on the wordcount and my current workload. I'm happy to do this unpaid for furry-related/focused works, whereas if we get into business, for publishing or academic territory, then there's a pricetag due to... it being my job.

Varg the wanderer:
I may take you up on this. What kind of editing are you taking about? (Content, copyediting, etc). There's a few things I'd like to improve before I abuse my beta readers any more than I do now. (Poor Jade)

Cateline:

--- Quote from: Varg the wanderer on December 02, 2018, 08:33:14 am ---I may take you up on this. What kind of editing are you taking about? (Content, copyediting, etc). There's a few things I'd like to improve before I abuse my beta readers any more than I do now. (Poor Jade)

--- End quote ---
I do content and structural copy-editing alike, and proof-reading. I've done academic and non-academic work alike.

Jade Sinapu:
Awww! Dang it! I knew I would get replaced.  ;)

--- Quote from: Varg the wanderer on December 02, 2018, 08:33:14 am ---I may take you up on this. What kind of editing are you taking about? (Content, copyediting, etc). There's a few things I'd like to improve before I abuse my beta readers any more than I do now. (Poor Jade)

--- End quote ---
And I was so getting used to being abused. It hurt so good. Naa... you never abused me.  It was fun, and consensual.

Just remember Varg, your first mass-market book , I get the first official copy, signed by you.
 :D

But seriously, a pro would have more insight than I, and would probably be faster. And more accurate, and just plain better.

I would still like to be a beta-reader ya' know, so don't forget me.... please... I need your stories Varg.  They are all I have  , please I beg of you kind sir, do not let me live without your stories!  *choking down the tears of rejection*
*kidding*

Have fun Cateline! Varg has some good ones.

Varg the wanderer:

--- Quote from: Jade Sinapu on December 02, 2018, 12:19:34 pm ---Have fun Cateline! Varg has some good ones.

--- End quote ---

Great. Now I have expectations. :p

How would one best send you the hazmat document they are interested in you perusing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version