Author Topic: Biggest Little Furcon. Reno Nevada.  (Read 2882 times)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Biggest Little Furcon. Reno Nevada.
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:22:39 pm »
Looks like this one will be my second furry convention. Putting all the logistics together now. Be going by train. Best part is there's an Amtrak station 30 miles to the south of me. Wont have to go into the city to catch a ride.

Anyone else planning on going! Be great to see ya there!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:35:11 pm by redyoshi49q »
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Scupper

• Species: Fox dog thingy.
  • Male
Re: Biggest Little Furcon. Reno Nevada.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 11:20:54 am »
I might see If I can Deadhead up there.  If not Ill drive up. Ill only be able to do the weekend thing. I was lucky to get time off for FC2014.
But hey, Ill see you there. Works been crazy as of late. I've been working 10s and 12s 6 days a week.
You know these people. They go to sleep, they think everything’s fine, everything’s good.... Then they wake up and they're on fire.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Biggest Little Furcon. Reno Nevada.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 04:39:53 pm »
 :) You and I have the same work schedule. Only I've been spared most weekends. Not being able to take vacation time is the norm for me. Most of my time off was squeezed in the months of Nov and December of last year.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.