Author Topic: Mde my first desert from the midle agea.  (Read 2903 times)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Mde my first desert from the midle agea.
« on: November 23, 2021, 05:31:33 am »
'A pumpkin tort without a shell'. What I ended up with was enough to split into two pans. One for me and one for the family. It's really good. Not as sweet and more robust in flavor. Really think everyone will like this. Will be making the second  one tomorrow. This early pumpion pie has the herbs rosemary, thyme and parsley. It's also full of dried currants, raisins and apples. And a good helping of Brandy.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Mde my first desert from the midle agea.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 04:26:08 pm »
That sounds like something to try!  Different than what I am used to!
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 02:32:54 pm »
Awesome Jade. It's super easy to make. Pumpkin pie without a crust. The cheese is kinda expensive. Probably do it with two 8oz packs of cream cheese and be as good.

Video link to recipe,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QGq4XpavQ8
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 01:39:05 am »
The pumpkin tort without a shell was awesome. Went over really well. The 'Pompion Pie' was off flavored and a bit bitter. Still have three quarters of this pie. Going to scoop it out and try to fix the flavor Not sure if I should try to sweeten it. Or add more herbs and turn it into a vedgi side dish. Either way I'm finishing it off. If I could spend all those years eating my X wife's cooking I will live threw this. :)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 05:06:15 pm »
I don't believe in luck or fate. However something happened last night that has never happened before. I've had this antique cake and pie carrier for years. For the first time every it popped open as I was carrying it from the car. The pie ended up meat side down on the sidewalk. I'm going to call it a stroke of good luck. :) Now i don't have to eat it.