Author Topic: Hey just me again.  (Read 2293 times)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Hey just me again.
« on: September 27, 2021, 11:22:54 am »
This is Jade Sinapu here.

Most people here know me by that name.  In my original post, I explained what it is and means etc.
But it is confusing to a fair number despite my trying to explain it, which stinks.  I continue to use that name, when drawing or writing.  I have drawn little and written even less.  I need to do more.  I really love furry fandom, and probably will never leave it.

Anyway, some people think I am female or trans, I am not.  I am obviously rather male IRL actually.  I am in the asexual spectrum, still and always, but the few times I was attracted to anyone, it was females.  So I do not want to misrepresent who/what I am.  I do not want to cause confusion.  And if pronouns mean something to you, I am certainly he/him.

So I do use the name Patrick Shep.
It is simple, easy, and generic like me.  I am what I am.  I do not care to be flashy or super special.  I am genuine, what you see is what you get.  I am a run-of-the-puppy-mill dog.

My real name is... HA you thought I would say it!?

But in all seriousness, when I was born, my parents were going to call me Patrick or the name I have now.  They chose "not Patrick".
As I grew older I often wanted to know what my life would be like if they were to have called me Patrick.
(I was born on St. Patricks Day too btw.)  So since Furry means to me a different world where more things are possible, I hearken back to the days of yore when I was almost called Patrick. 

And I love GSDs.  Two German Shepherds saved my life.  That is something I can not escape.  I pay homage to them when being a GSD fursuiter.
My spirit animal is a Wolf, always was, always will be.  Anyway no real changes here with me, just letting you know I do have a separate name. 

Use which name you want.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)