Author Topic: Highschool Furries  (Read 40724 times)

Offline EmmaCornell

• Time to bake cupcakes!
  • Female
Re: Highschool Furries
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2012, 02:56:30 pm »
The Spaniards did come in and wipe them out. Did anyone ever think that maybe they were all killed before they could continue it any farther? Hmm...what a though!
So I'm not the only one who thinks that! :D Sorry I just had to say that ^^; But on a related topic, The first time I wore my tail, ears, legs, and paws (it's practically a mix-matched partial suit just without the head (: ) everyone loved it! I got plenty of compliments and had pictures taken :D That was a fun day (:

Furry Code:
FCW3acdrs A- C- D+++ H+++ P++ R T++ W Z- Sf RLMH a- c++ d+ e- f++ h* i+ j+ p sf
To decode for you -> http://mj.ucw.cz/furry/ :)

Offline Amy

• A transsexual kitty ^-^
  • Female
« Reply #151 on: August 26, 2012, 02:30:03 pm »
I have one "furry" friend, who I converted. She doesn't really understand the whole thing, but she has a fursona, so I still feel like the only one. I do have one friend though that loves furries, but I don't think she is one herself, so that's something. ^-^
Skype- amyandrews27

Furry Code

Offline Craniumkid

• One can only dream, right?
  • Male
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2012, 09:19:41 pm »
I go to la habra high in ca. I'm like the only furry on campus and i don't want to tell my friends that I'm furry :(
24/7 gamer ;)
3DS FC 0301-9786-7952
Wii FC 0580-1259-7739-8211
PSN DumpmanHD
XBOX Dumpman101

Offline Amy

• A transsexual kitty ^-^
  • Female
« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2012, 04:46:38 am »
Cranium, I doubt you're the only one. ;)

I found out that I actually have 3 furry friends... Yay :D
Skype- amyandrews27

Furry Code

Offline Craniumkid

• One can only dream, right?
  • Male
« Reply #154 on: September 03, 2012, 04:13:54 pm »
I don't express myself in public . I am really shy at school which makes it harder for me to make new furry friends. :(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 03:13:14 am by Craniumkid »
24/7 gamer ;)
3DS FC 0301-9786-7952
Wii FC 0580-1259-7739-8211
PSN DumpmanHD
XBOX Dumpman101

Offline Ruari

• In yo house flippin' yo tables
  • Male
« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2012, 06:14:07 pm »
Yup i go to Menard,TX high school a junior and i'm pretty sure I'm the only furry within 50 miles of here

Offline Flyntz

« Reply #156 on: September 04, 2012, 05:02:41 pm »
Furs over here are rare, but I did see a light blue wolf (didn't even ask his name or if he was really into the fandom) just there walking, this place must be too dry for them!... x_x

Offline MattJF15

• Male
« Reply #157 on: September 11, 2012, 01:03:28 am »
I AM IN HIGH SCHOOL! 9th Grade. I seriously am excited I met a girl today and she said she is a furry too!
:D

Offline ArticShadow

• Female
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2012, 04:41:40 pm »
I AM IN HIGH SCHOOL! 9th Grade. I seriously am excited I met a girl today and she said she is a furry too!

I know how you feel! I was talking to my friend and he's a furry too! :o I was happy to know I wasn't the only fur in my school. :P *freshmen high five*
Icon done by FluffyFennecx3 off FA.

Offline Kek

• i need to get a job
  • Female
« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2012, 04:23:03 am »

I know how you feel! I was talking to my friend and he's a furry too! :o I was happy to know I wasn't the only fur in my school. :P *freshmen high five*

Woot I gotta furry bud too! Freshmen furry power!
I'm just another teenage furry, though im not all that active in the fandom due to not wanting to associate myself with a fandom with such a bad rep. If anyone remembers me from a couple years ago when i first joined id like to formally apologize for you having to suffer that. im potatolumps on tumblr if you want to check out my blog or whatever, just know i dont often post anything furry related

Offline Korin S.

• It's about what you /think/.
  • Male
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2012, 03:04:54 am »
I'm in year 9 this year. My highschool is fairly large, with something upwards of a thousand students, but I don't think anyone even knows what a furry is, let alone is one. I even drew an anthro in class once; it turned out pretty good, and I got a comment from someone, but he thought it was out of a game or something.

And then, only very recently, when all of the year below and my year's students were together in the same room for a morning tea, someone from year 8 came in dressed in some sort of fursuit beanie. It looked like a red panda or a weasel, and had these long flaps on it that served as furry gloves. And she just ran everywhere, hugging and petting everybody  :o.
I wanted to say something, but I didn't hear the word 'furry' anywhere, so decided against it. I wish I had a furry buddy, though.

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2012, 09:09:38 am »
im gonna be mexico ny fur
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2012, 09:12:52 am »
im gonna be mexico ny fur

What? When you post, can you please try to post clearly so people can understand you.

Offline KitKatPurrpurr

• Species: Deer, jaguar
  • Jagdeer
  • Female
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2012, 05:07:55 pm »
Almost no one knows I'm a furry. Basically two friends do and that's it. I'm fine with that, actually. I don't flaunt my furriness, and I don't have anything to show it off.

Don't feel the need to have people view me as a furry. I had a hard enough time fitting in when I was younger, and I've got a few friends now, and I wouldn't want them to see me in any other way. But the way they see me now is still me.

That makes little sense, sorry >.<

Offline Aliikaiokai

• Male
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2012, 10:01:40 pm »
I'm by myself in my school. :( with almost everyone being an anti-fur, school pretty much sucks. but i'm getting used to it, when i finish making it i plan on wearing my tail.

Offline Jake

• aka Aurora
  • Male
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2012, 05:21:28 pm »
I go to a high school of around 650 students, but I doubt more than a handful (if any) have even heard of the fandom/culture. I'm currently a freshman, so all I can do is guess right now, but maybe over the next few years I'll discover that there are others like me. My school seems pretty closed minded as a whole, so being openly furry isn't that great of an idea. This may change over the years though. All I'm going to do now is sit back and wait. :)

Offline Nike Bluepaw

• Male
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2012, 05:08:11 pm »
I'm in my senior year of high school now. As far as I know, one or two girls and myself are the only furries in my school. I don't think many of my classmates would know what a furry really is, minus a couple of them that I have talked to about it. I'm open about my furriness to anyone who is interested, though. There's nothing to be ashamed of, after all.
The purpose of life is to give life purpose.

Offline RysuDrago

• Its Snowing.
  • Female
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2012, 05:54:55 pm »
I've been having a few problems with this too. Im in High school (Or secondary school, over here) and I dont have any Furry friends. Nobody in my school is a furry, as far as I know, So its becoming strange to me, I feel that ever since I turned Furry i've been standing out from the group, and that I have no-one to relate to. :(
Can anyone give me any advice? I've read the posts on here, too, but...
Grawr-Rawr-Rawr.

Offline HaniaThePariah

• Species: Jaguar
  • "Why run from a hardship when you can overcome it"
  • Male
« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2012, 12:38:04 am »
I'm currently a Junior in Highschool. Its okay if not quite exhausting.
"We just kind of did our own thing and got made fun of by the popular kids. It was kind of like a badge of honor to be an outcast."
     -Mark Hoppus

"You shall not stand in my way" - Gabriel Belmont

"Compassion breeds caring. Alienation breeds disrespect."
                   - Marc Bekoff

Offline TreacleFox

• Male
    • My FA
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2013, 05:26:47 pm »
I'm going into 12th grade, not a furry in sight at my school. :<

Offline Lafayette

• It's all been rather discombobulated.
  • Female
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2013, 08:35:01 pm »
I'm a sophomore attending an extremely conservative Catholic school.  Needless to say that the furries among us, whomever they may be, keep pretty well quiet about it.

Offline Zantetsuken

• Male
« Reply #171 on: January 10, 2013, 04:07:58 pm »
Being a furry in high school for me was really annoying. When some of my friends found out about it they decided they wanted to be a part of it and kinda ruined it for me. They started wearing tails/collars to school and eventually THAT was the group everyone started making fun of. So I told my friends I wasn't really into the fandom anymore. lol@highschoolpolitics.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Offline dodbringr

« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2013, 01:23:06 am »
Rather sad that we are the only furry at our school. Bear in mind that there are over 2,000 people at this school as well...

Offline Captain Jinx

• Male
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2013, 12:41:24 am »
I'm only in middle school and I'm the only furry I know of. We have a strict uniform policy. I also go to a Catholic school (Even though I'm not Catholic) and I'm pretty sure being a furry would be ethically wrong. Just like being a homosexual. The only person that knows is my gay (I'm not gay) friend that lives over 500 miles away.

Thank you so much Saiyu for the amazing avatar!

I reject your logic and substitute it with my own. =^.^=

Offline Ruii

• slightly eccentric
  • Female
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2013, 06:45:32 am »
I am in highschool, freshman, but when I was in 8th, there was this Senior who used to have a skunk hoodie and backpack with a tail on it on my bus, (middle and high are on the same bus, never actually got to talk to her though) but other than my half-furry friends, (they like anthros, have pokesonas, those are close enough to fursonas, my cousin/only female friend in my town, wore a tail to school on haloween, but to my knowledge they don't really know much about the fandom.) my school is wonderfully tolerant of furries, no dress code, the teachers are cool with my brand of crazy, so they were not really surprised when I wore my tail brown cat tail. (I wore one all last week :)) the kids either loved it or didn't notice it, but I don't think anybody knows what a furry is...