Author Topic: The Last Flop: Aaron Rodgers Final Season  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Chewy, God of Rats

• Species: Rat
  • Professional Gambler, Peaked in High School
The Last Flop: Aaron Rodgers Final Season
« on: September 26, 2021, 04:24:21 am »
Aaron Rodgers QB of the Green Bay Packers is still rambling on about possibly retiring or leaving the Organization after this season. What are your guys thought about him? I myself find this situation to just be annoying, and I personally believe Rodgers is right where he belong, an overhyped drama queen, who plays for an overhyped organization with even more drama queen filled fans.
Sincerely, a degenerate NFL gambler
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-contract-details-packers/oszcukxe7v1k1lgs83rlflow5
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 07:05:08 pm by Chewy, God of Rats »
Mating is temporary, the stench of cheese is forever

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: The Last Flop: Aaron Rodgers Final Season
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 01:44:03 pm »
I generally don't keep up to date that much, if at all, with sports news. While I do consider myself a Packers fan, I'll just say that if Rodgers leaves the Packers, then he leaves. If he doesn't, then he doesn't. I'm not really that concerned about it.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 04:30:07 pm »
the guy is still good. But not what he used to be. It's not a sport for older players. His playing the sympathy card of retiring is getting old.

I don't think there's a quarter back in the NFL that isn't a cult of personality drama queen. In my opinion there's no bigger drama queen in the NFL than Tom Brady. His move to Tampa Bay looked more like he wanted more attention. And he is still not getting all the attention he want's. So I look for him to move again once this contract is over. 
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 10:03:12 pm »
I was never bothered by Tom Brady. His fan base is the real problem. These Tom Brady fans who don't even watch football, but always feel the need to mention they are fans of him when they over hear people talking about football. They are just like those annoying co-workers who don't talk politics but always feel the need to rant about Trump the moment they hear someone else talking politics.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 03:40:49 am »
Chewy, kind of like Kurt Warner of the then St Louise Rams. Ya, he had a lot of fans who wouldn't usually give football the time of day. But he did prove that attitude is what wins. Kurt was definitely a cult of personality.

Watched most of the Buccaneers Rams game today. Usually when you see a quarterback sitting on the sidelines he's in the middle of the bench. More often then not surrounded by players. Winning, loosing it doesn't matter. Brady was sitting on the end. Alone. Guess he's the same drama queen for the Buccs as he was for the Patriots.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 10:46:43 am »
Hi, I am a total non-sports dog here.  But I am glad others like sports a lot!
I guess I have no opinion about him.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2021, 12:41:32 pm »
Aaron Rodgers getting covid and being misleading about having a vaccine firmly reinforces my stance on Aaron being a drama queen. Maybe the Packers getting fined is going to make this relationship end after this season.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2021, 01:38:52 am »
I hear on one side Rodgers is allergic to one of the ingredients. However that still doesn't excuse him for his actions. Also he's getting advice from a quack ( covid murderer ). He shouldn't have to wait for retirement. He should be fined and fired. Not only was he willfully endangering his own team mates. But every team they played. And speaking of drama queens how about the entire Green Bay offense. Looked more to me they treated Jordan Love like an unwanted step child. Really hope Love gets the chance to go to a better team.

Awesome Jade. It's all good. What's nice about the fandom is even us sports geeks fit in. However I don't see any sports related panels any time. Ever. Get a bunch of hyperactive straight guys together. Throw in "My team is better than yours". End up with one big brawling match. The fandom doesn't need any more drama. :)