Author Topic: The Tale of Manor Blanc (OOC)  (Read 11945 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: The Tale of Manor Blanc (OOC)
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2016, 11:58:00 pm »
I see no double posting

As for the rest, yeah not having to search through pages for replies is nice...but if posting order kills the rp (which it always has in my experience, without a single exception) then I'm pretty sure that's worse than having to search through other pages
Not trying to doubt what you're saying here, but from my experiences people are more likely to see your point when you give them a specific example that provides proof to your case.

If you can find and provide an example, then i'm sure people will be faster to side with you.  ;)
I could go looking, but honestly most of the RP's that had this problem are fairly far back on the board

But just to put this out there, how many RP's on this forum have you (each of you) been in that ended waiting for someone to post?
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2016, 09:32:04 am »
I see no double posting

As for the rest, yeah not having to search through pages for replies is nice...but if posting order kills the rp (which it always has in my experience, without a single exception) then I'm pretty sure that's worse than having to search through other pages
Not trying to doubt what you're saying here, but from my experiences people are more likely to see your point when you give them a specific example that provides proof to your case.

If you can find and provide an example, then i'm sure people will be faster to side with you.  ;)
I could go looking, but honestly most of the RP's that had this problem are fairly far back on the board

But just to put this out there, how many RP's on this forum have you (each of you) been in that ended waiting for someone to post?

Let's just not start this arguing thing again. We get it Jacoby. You're right and everyone else is wrong. Just drop it okay? This an OOC chat about the rp. Nothing as useless as this conversation is turning out to be.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:51:43 am by The Wise one »
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2016, 10:43:21 am »
Why does everyone look at everything I say in OOC as an argument unless it's a character sheet?
I made a post saying why I was against an idea, someone responded to me and I responded to them because they ased me for examples

Jesus, If I were to say I wasn't happy with how my character turned out you'd say I was arguing with myself
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline T-Yoshi45

• 80% Raccoon, 20% Wolf, 100% Awesome!
  • Male
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2016, 01:58:48 pm »
Well despite...everything that has been said, i'm going to a posting order once i find out who all is still in this.

Profile pic by Sandy Schreiber, her work's awesome!

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2016, 01:52:00 am »
I'm still here.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Kira Sekemoto

• Species: Kitsune Yōkai
  • Behold my kitsunebi~
  • Female
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2016, 12:14:13 pm »
I'm still here as well :3
"Confound you!" snapped the fox. "Give me back my ball!" The man ignored its pleas until it finally said tearfully, "Alright, you've got the ball, but you don't know how to keep it. It won't be any good to you. For me, it's a terrible loss. I tell you, if you don't give it back, I'll be your enemy forever. If you do give it back though, I'll stick to you like a protector god."

Offline Natura Wolf

« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2016, 01:11:03 pm »
Apologise I am here,

Offline redyoshi49q

• Species: (*please see above*)
  • Avatar from Dexcat's MFF 2013 Photoshoot
  • Male
    • Enigma Cipher (software project)
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2016, 08:07:48 am »
I'm not dead; I've just been marginally preoccupied with some RL stuff.  I posted to the RP to catch my character up with everyone else's.
"Perfect normality is impossible.  Be unique!"
-- redyoshi49q

^ (click) Puzzle game!