general furry discussion > general furry discussion

Fursona Bio Thread.

(1/23) > >>

Kobuk:
Taking a cue from something that a new member mentioned in his greeting thread recently, as well as the Fursuit Parade pinned thread in the Fursuit forum, I had the idea of starting a Fursona Bio (Biography) Mega Thread where members post the fursonas they currently have/use in the furry fandom. That way, people here can see and read about all the unique and varying fursonas that Furtopian members have.

This thread is not about what fursona bios you have for RP games, Pokemon, etc. It's only for the main/current fursona(s) you use in the furry fandom.

Since this is a bio thread only, Posting other comments and replies won't be allowed. The reason for this is to keep the thread unclogged of extraneous non-bio posts that may tend to overwhelm and flood the thread. If you wish to reply about someone's fursona, then please send a PM to that person. ;) You can post as little or as much information about your fursona as you want for your bio. What you decide to post is optional and up to you.

I'll start with my own two fursonas. :)

Name - Kobuk D. Husky
Species - Alaskan Malamute canine
Height - About 5' 10"
Weight - 170+/- lbs.
Gender - Male
Fur colors/patterns - Dark green, Light green, and White colors similar to those on a Mountain Dew can/bottle. Fur pattern is standard and similar to other Malamutes with white chest, legs, paws, etc., but with the green colors replacing the traditional black, grays, etc. found on traditional huskies. Light green color on the insides of the ears.
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Plantigrade anthro
Clothing - Usually tshirt, jeans, and sometimes a pair of hiking boots, but would otherwise prefer to go barepawed. Sometimes wears a red dog collar, but very rarely.
Likes - Mountain Dew soda, Green tea, Mexican food, Snow (But not the cold), and too many other things to list.  :D
Dislikes - I'll add this later.
Temperment and socialability - I'll add this later.
Fursona picture -

Other Bio Information - V

--- Quote ---*imitating David Attenborough*

Let us take, as an example of the husky, the legendary green husky: The Dewd. The Dewd is a unique breed of husky, seeming to live solely on green tea and most noteably, the soft drink Mt. Dew.
If one were to observe the husky in his natural habitat they would see him on his daily hunt. Stalking through office corridors and super market aisles, stalking the abundant cans of soft drink it needs to not only survive, but also keep his coat the tint of green it holds.

Much like the Flamingo, Dewds are not born their distinctive color, they aquire it through their dietary habits.

--- End quote ---

Secondary fursona (Still under development, but mostly as a future fursuit project.) -

Name - Kobuk
Species - Timber wolf
Height - About 6' 2"
Weight - 200+/- lbs
Gender - Male
Fur color/patterns - Standard gray timber wolf colors and fur patterns, but with a "slight" steel blue coloration mixed in with the gray fur color.
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade - Digitigrade
Clothing - Usually a pair of khaki colored cargo shorts and a khaki colored vest with numerous front pockets. Sometimes wears a hat similar to the one Indiana Jones wears, but very rarely.
Fursona picture - Post # 233 here: http://forums.furtopia.org/index.php?topic=38835.225

Alsek:

Name- AlsekSpecies- Timber WolfHeight- About 3'Weight- 35 lbsGender- MaleFur color/patterns- All WhiteFeral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade- PlantigradeClothing- Often quite well dressed.Fursona picture- Alsek By Kalida - Alsek By Reva - Alsek (Medic) By Reva

Jet:
I only have one fursona, but that fursona has a split personality and both are unique to each other. So I'll explain Each separately. Since some info parallels each other, I'll highlight the second stuff that changed in yellow:

First Personality:
Name: Jet
Species: Siberian Husky German Shepherd mix
Colors/Pattern: Mostly black, other than the white around his belly. Along with some brown that starts at the ankles and carries through to his feet. Paws are also brown. Small brown patches of fur where eyebrows would be. Stark white eyes. Has a white lower half of the jaw, which carries over in a sort of swirl down the sides of his neck.
Feral, Degigrade, or Plantigrade: Plantigrade Anthro.
Clothing: Usually jeans with lots of pockets for no reason. Usually, no shirt. Has a band around his right arm just above the elbow, which lights up in different colors. Always sporting something that lights up. Usually carries glow sticks on strings.
Enjoys: Having fun and letting loose. Raving is big with Jet. Always enjoys a little glowstringing.
Attitude: Very friendly. Ready to have a good time and up for anything.

Second Personality
Name: Jet
Species: Siberian Husky German Shepherd mix
Colors/Pattern: Mostly black, other than the white around his belly. Along with some brown that starts at the ankles and carries through to his feet. Paws are also brown. Small brown patches of fur where eyebrows would be. Stark white eyes. Has a white lower half of the jaw, which carries over in a sort of swirl down the sides of his neck. Also has a large scar that covers from the bottom of his left ear and drags on to the center of the left side of his neck. The scar curves slightly towards the back of his neck.
Feral, Degigrade, or Plantigrade: Plantigrade Anthro.
Clothing: Combat pants also with lots of pockets. No shirt, but with an open bullet proof vest on. Has a bloody tourniquet on his right arm, just above the elbow. Always has dog tags, but with a name of someone other than himself. Also, he sports a gun that resembles the weapon in one of my novels in progress.
Enjoys: Nothing. Seems only to gain pleasure from bloodshed and senseless war.
Attitude: Very distant. He is very mindful of his area and those who surround him, not trusting anyone. Often getting lost in thoughts of the past.

Jet can switch between one personality at a moment's notice, and only requires a quick wardrobe change to get into character. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of this fursona in either of his personalities. I am learning to draw Anthros better, and soon hope to draw both these characters. I also plan on writing a novel encompassing the background story and war history of the second personality. The first personality is just fun loving and really has no story.

Foxpup:
Name: Foxpup
Species: Cyborg Fox (holographically stored human brain pattern emulated by a quantum computer packaged inside a genetically engineered wetware interface)
Height: 173 cm (5'8")
Weight: 59 kg (130 lb)
Colour: Red/White
Feral, Digitigrade, or Plantigrade: Plantigrade
Clothing: Studded black leather collar, cool sunglasses; optionally pants, shirt, riding coat, boots, and Akubra.

Vulpes Fuscus:
Name: Vulpes Fuscus
Height: 7'4''(220cm)
Weight: 144lbs
Appearance: Battle scars are only visible on hands and ears
                  rest of body covered with Persian/Egyptian garment
Likes: The living, plants, animals, anthros, humans. Having senses.
Dislikes: The dead(he thinks they're spoiled), improper use of necromancy,
            foreigners of the prime universe.
Temperament
and sociability: His heart beats once every three and a half years, you don't get much more relaxed than that.
                     Socially he loves people, but can be very macabre, and intimidating(as in physical presence).
Picture:Not yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version