Author Topic: Your fursona comes to life.  (Read 3976 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Your fursona comes to life.
« on: January 03, 2016, 12:36:59 pm »
So one day, your real human self is at home or somewhere else. You're going about your chores or doing whatever else it is that you are doing and next thing you know.........*poof*........your fursona comes to life and is standing in front of you.  :o At first, you are shocked. But then your curiosity takes over.

A couple of questions:
1. What would you do with him/her?
2. What would you say to him/her?
3. Would you hide your fursona from the general public or let him/her be seen?
4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona?
5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he/she say and do?

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Your fursona comes to life.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 04:14:43 pm »
Since Amducious is feral XDD he'd kill me.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 12:32:35 am »

1. What would you do with him/her? Play
2. What would you say to him/her? What's it like being alive?
3. Would you hide your fursona from the general public or let him/her be seen? Hide. I don't want Firelight or Valentine to be dissected
4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona? They would like it.
5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he/she say and do? FL: This is awesome! Val: Help! Everyone can see me!

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 03:01:48 am »
1. I would probably have a long talk about what it's like being anthro, then I would want to play music with him. ;)
2. I would ask, "how they heck did you get here?" Then I would freak out because it would be awesome.
3. I would definitely hide him. Like firelight said, other people would be way too curious.
4. I feel like anyone would be confused. Including me. (:
5. I bet Bronx would be quite happy to be alive and not on a piece of paper in my room. He would probably have a lot of questions, as I would for him.
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 03:05:32 am »
1. What would you do with him/her? I would show him the finished copy of the book he's from.
2. What would you say to him/her? I would say, "I'm sorry for creating you and putting you through everything. I'm sorry I made you the way you are. I am genuinely sorry for writing this book. I have no excuses for what I did, but I have one thing to say about that book: it is eye opening. Not every story ends like a Disney movie, good, happy, all fixed. This story is one of those stories. Although happy endings are great, we need to see the truth that the hero doesn't always win. I know how you are, Parker, I created you, so if you want to shoot me for everything I've done to you, I wouldn't be surprised, I'd forgive you and ask you to forgive me. I want you to remember something though, before you pull your gun, I gave you Vix. I let you live. I gave you life, character, meaning. Your purpose is yet to be discovered by even me, but let's set the pen down and see what you want to do. Here is the unfinished book, I think you should write the ending, not me. I'll give you five options: 1) kill me and wander the Earth, 2) let me bring Vix here, 3) let me send you back, or 4) walk away. I wouldn't blame you if you killed me. Option 5 is letting me completely rewrite the book. You would lose all your memories, all your thoughts. You would no longer be the Parker I created one night.
3. Would you hide your fursona from the general public or let him/her be seen? Hide. He is not only a six foot tall biped fox wearing clothes and speaking English, he is from another planet and another timeline. I don't want him to be killed.
4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona? They might think I'm a psycho for creating such a broken guy.
5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he/she say and do? First off, he'd have a hand on his gun at all times because every time he met a human, something disastrous happened. He will be looking for pirates and military personnel. (If you ever want to read the book I'm writing, the following part is not a spoiler, fyi) a massive human military ship crashed into his city and almost blew up the planet it landed on, kinda like how the Pillar of Autumn destroyed Halo but on a much larger scale. He would look for his girlfriend and ask me, his creator, where she is...

I'd be emotionally crushed if Parker was real and so would he. I wrote up his universe, killed his mom twice, killed almost everyone he knew, forced him to kill an old friend of his that escaped the planet before the blast, kidnapped his family and held them at gunpoint. I wouldn't be surprised if he shot me. I would forgive him because it is not his fault. It was mine. He'd probably curse at me and try to kill me, and that is fine. He deserves the chance to get revenge.

Lance would greet me happily and I'd show him around, he is from Earth, just from another timeline.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 01:57:51 am by Doc »
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 03:28:19 am »
how would this work if your fursona is you? would it be that you just turn into your fursona, or is there pretty much a cone of you?

Offline 9141702

• Species: Anthro Rat
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 05:47:06 pm »
In my case I think the only logical course of action would be to fire up the kettle and get a brew going XD

Offline GamerFool

• Species: Protozoan (© Bandai Namco)
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 06:29:04 pm »
Probably talk, most of the time. We'd probably play videogames together and draw together and just kind of get to know each other. I'd probably pretend that I had nothing to do with their creation and act oblivious...

After the string of curses and panicked noises? I'd most likely apologize for the inevitable crap they'll have to go through when around anyone who finds out, also for the fact that they're in a world that isn't going to cater to them as well in regards to clothing and stuff. Not only that, but they'd most likely have to deal with being dependant on others for the rest of their life. They can't exactly go out in public very easily...

I would definitely try to hide them. I wouldn't want to risk them getting hurt or attacked for looking like a "monster." Of course, I would let them hang out with close friends and what-not, and in the end it would be their choice if they go out into the world or not, but it would be my recommendation that they stay hidden. Maybe they could become a theme park mascot or something like that...

4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona?
My friends and family would probably be extremely concerned for their sanity, but knowing them, once everyone got used to it, they'd just be excited that something interesting happened in their lives and try to make a TV show out of it. I have a feeling the general public wouldn't actually pay that much attention at first. They would most likely just assume that my fursona is in some weird costume and walk the other way, but if they found out that it wasn't just a costume, it could cause problems....

5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he/she say and do?
They would probably be a little nervous about it.. They'd be curious, but I'm not so certain that they would really investigate too much at first. It would mostly just be panicking and awkward conversations.
Don't judge the game by your ability to play it.

Offline Yip

• Species: vulpes vulpes
  • Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 08:27:12 pm »
I would imagine meeting a furry clone of myself would be awkward for them. I mean, how would you feel meeting someone that wants to be you?

Offline Bronx

• Species: Anthro red and grey wolf
  • I listen to too much music.
  • Male
    • My FA
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 10:40:52 pm »
^^ Very good point, and it didn't even cross my mind. Bronx is basically me, but he can play the guitar a lot better ;)

But yeah, he might be a bit uncomfortable around me at first, but I imagine we would get used to each other..
www.youtube.com/craterwolf
Furry code: FCW3ad A- C- D H++ M- P+ R- T+++ W- Z- Sm- RLU a- cn++ e- f h* i++ p+ sm

Offline Literate Lycan

• Species: Gothic grey wolf
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 11:08:45 pm »
I envision myself and Literate Lycan (he needs a first name--working on that) sitting in an elegant study or library sipping brandy and discussing what makes a good werewolf story and whether "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" is the definitive werewolf tale.

"All stories are about wolves..." -- Margaret Atwood, "Blind Assassin"

Avatar by Blitzy Arts : www.blitzy-arts.weebly.com

FA: www.furaffinity.net/user/varek-wolf
Twitter: @VarekWolf

Furry code: FCWh3a A- C D H+ M- P- R+ T W Z Sm- RLGP a+++ cm+ e+++ f h++++ i+ j p+

Offline Subzerus

• Species: Anthro lizard
  • Male
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 12:59:59 pm »
1. Cuddle all day and play.
2. First ask him how he's doing and how much he likes his new and his old life.
3. Yes I would hide him, don't want anyone trying to kill him for experimental purposes aswell as asking me how I got him/created him, etc.
4. Every person I know would have a different reaction to him.
5. He'd be like: Yei company and hugs!
Profile picture by Javatan.
http://javatan.deviantart.com/

Offline Takanuva

• Species: Dragon
  • I like Bionicle and Dragons.
  • Male
    • Takanuva-Toa-Of-Light
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 01:48:22 pm »
1: I'd love to get to know him, he'd essential be my brother since he's based off of me. It would be kinda weird for me and my family, I don't think my mom could stand a mother mouth to feed, at least one that eats fish, sheep, and cattle. He'd probably get attacked for stealing cattle off of someone's ranch I suppose.

2: I'd talk to him, make friends, get to know him, and be awesome. Maybe take dragon rides on his back, and we could see the terror of the common folks' eyes as we rush into battle.

3: I'd let him be seen and known by the general public, but only if necessary. I'd probably get a job and save up for a cabin and some land by a lake or beach shore so we could hunt, hike, fly, and have fun out of the eye of the public.

4: My mom would probably freak out, thinking he's some sort of monster, my dad would think that he's the result of government conspiracy and illegal genetic engineering, and my sister would have the crap scared out of her. Me liking How To Train Your Dragon, I'd think it's just plain awesome I have a dragon bro now.

5: I don't think he'd mind. Maybe Mahao would freak out at camera flashes and loud noise at first, like any large animal, but I think he could stand being around humans and the concept of his physical existence.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 11:59:04 am »
1. What would you do with him/her? Have him as a friend.
2. What would you say to him/her? ask him if he remembers where he was before he was here.
3. Would you hide your fursona from the general public or let him/her be seen? Probably like they did on
the tv show ALF . Keep him out of sight.
4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona? Since most are rather conservative they
probably would tell me to sell him to a circus or a lab.
5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he/she say and do? He probably
would be fascinated by being alive, and then after watching tv shows about nature he would tearfully ask if I was planning to kill him
for his skin or food.

There is one other thing that would likely be a problem. If your fursona got sick,
would you take it to the vet/doctor? Since my fursona could likely pass
it's self off as a unusal but friendly rabbit. I would take him to the vet.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 11:44:07 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Madam Glitch

• Species: Dragon
  • The Madam of the Glitches
  • Female
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2016, 09:15:16 am »
1. What would you do with him/her? I would probably play Portal 2 with her.

2. What would you say to him/her? I would probably ask her where she came from and how she managed to get herself in this dimension.

3. Would you hide your fursona from the general public or let him/her be seen? I would probably let her be seen, but be careful since I dunno how people would react to an indigo and neon green scaled dragon.

4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona? I think my friends would be super chill with my fursona. My family would probably be confused. As for the public, I am not really sure.

5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he/she say and do? She would probably see it as an interesting concept, though she would probably be very clumsy and such kinda like me.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"
--Mewtwo

Offline Rocco

• Species: German Shepherd
  • Male
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 02:56:36 pm »
I have two fursonas. Rocco first.
1. Try to get my family to accept him. That would be fun...

2. Seriously!?! Are you real?!? How did you get here, and can I go back with you?

3. I would advise him to stay hidden, but it is his life and his call.

4. Family: Dad: Get out! Everyone else doesn't get to vote. General public: mixed. Hollywood: Let's hire him! Military: Let's capture and experiment in him.

5 No idea

Kyr'am. I would have to shoot on sight, so that makes the other questions not needed.

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 09:57:10 pm »
Well, we would enjoy doing EXACTLY the same stuff, so presumably we could just go about daily life and have a lot of fun.  Mostly, I would just want to talk and find out what it's like to be him.  Maybe we could split my homework too :P

Describe everything!  How does the fur work?  Can I pet it?  What do you feel, what do you see?  How long does it take for your fur to dry after a shower?  Do you think about moving your tail, or is it unconscious? Can we switch brains or something pleeaasssse?

Probably, since I don't trust the public to unanimously agree that a fox is entitled to human rights.  Probably, people would be freaking out about aliens/demons/whatever, and I've learned that scared people aren't always nice or rational.

I'm sure my friends and family would be happy and accepting.  The public - not so much.

Since my fursona is me, I think he would not react much, since nothing would be new or strange.  Unless we're assuming that my fursona is me, just from a furry world, in which case he would react the same way I would to waking up on a planet full of sentient naked mole rats or something... fear.
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 06:46:55 pm »
A fursona is an alter ego, right?  If that's the case, then they already ARE alive, right?  I mean, Batman is an alter ego, and nobody is going to say that he's DEAD.  But for the sake of the question, i'll play along.  ;)

I'd ask them if they knew where they came from.  If they told me, i'd make it canon.  If they couldn't tell me cause they didn't come from anywhere, i'd ask them where they would like to live, likely ignore it for story reasons, and give them some other place of origin.

Probably something like "JESUS LORD DON'T EAT ME!!  JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE."  Except maybe Faroe, who might tell me i need to read more books.  I ain't gonna tell him no, he's based on me when i'm at my smartest, after all.

Like it would be my choice!  I mean, if they want to go wandering around that's their decision.  Besides, i'm not a terribly strong guy, even Leon could beat me up if he felt like it, so if they wanted to leave, they would likely leave.  Not that i'd be telling them to stay, i'd be scared out of my mind.

That depends on if they get published or not.  Oh, you mean real physical beings don't you.  Yeah, i'm getting the hell out of there.  Even if i can convince them that i created them, i don't think people like Kyne or Chaerom will appreciate all the suffering they had to live through (which is so totally my fault.)  They ain't bad people or nothing, but i don't think they'd let me get away with a "sorry"... and i really wouldn't blame them.  As for everyone else, well they'd be quite the spectacle now wouldn't they?  I'm just sure they'd fit right in with society, with no culture shocks or racial barriers to overcome.  Life for them in this world would be absolutely flawless i'm sure.

They'd likely band together and try to find a way back home... and hopefully they could stay alive long enough for me to write them an actual home, otherwise they'd be screwed cause there's nobody writing them a home...  Of course if they have already revenge-murdered me for giving them horribly traumatic life experiences that might not work out too well.

Wow, i really hope this doesn't happen.  Good thing it probably won't.  Buuuuut, on the off chance it does... maybe i should treat these representations of the different facets of my personality a little better, ya know, to be nice... to myself... i guess... damn this is confusing.  x_x
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 01:52:08 am by HazardJackal »

Offline EarthTurtle

• Species: Feline
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 07:08:35 pm »
All I can say is that I wouldn't stop hugging him while muttering "it exists..." over and over.
As for hiding him? Why would I hide a new best friend? :)
"The man who says something is impossible is typically interrupted by someone doing it" - Anonymous

Offline some_random_wusky

• Species: a wusky, of course!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2016, 09:47:44 am »
1. we would probably hang out and do normal things.
2. i would probably ask what it was like to be anthro.
3. i might hide them becuase might not react well to seeing an anthro walking around on the street. i dont want Akira to get shot/dissected
4. they would probably be like: 'wth?!'
5. i think at first he would think it was all really weird. basically, he would go to sleep one night in one dimension populated by anthros and wake up in a world of humans. that would freak anyone out.
honestly thinks we need another mass extinction

Offline Ancusmitis

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2016, 07:16:30 pm »
deleted
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:32:41 am by Ancusmitis »
Stick a fork in me--I'm done.

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2016, 10:22:08 pm »
1. Id be shocked and offer a seat and a drink
2. I'd say wow are you real or is it to much gas from the oxyacetaline torch
3. It depends on where were at
4. I'd let him hang out with friends and family if he wants
5. He'd be like wow I'm not in Kansas anymore and wth is in my Gatorade
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Khronae

• Species: Sergal
  • Cheeeeeese~
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2016, 02:42:48 am »
Hmmm... Wouldn't really know. Probably lurk about and mess with various things. We've pretty similar interests, so yeah...

*awkward silence* So.... what's.... up... with... you... then?

Hmmm, hard choice. :V
Letting him be seen would probably not be a good plan,I imagine

I doubt it'd be positive, somehow, on all counts...

Be pretty confused, to be honest, I'd imagine. "What are all these weird monkey things?! Eww, they don't even have fur?!"

Offline CatDetective

• Species: Cat
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2016, 06:26:15 pm »
Give them a tunafish sandwich and a safe place to hide/nap

... I would probably ask if I could pet them. I'm not sure if that would go over well, to be honest. Well, if I could hold out and just calmly start with an introduction and the offer of food/shelter, then eventually I think we'd get on well.

Hide-- that's what they would prefer!

Oof... I'm sure there'd be some kind of a media circus over a tiny catperson, if we didn't hide them fast enough. I might not tell all my friends, even. But I'd like to think my family would be cool, if... well, shocked at first, of course. Most importantly, I think my cat would love them. Whether or not our other cat would...

They'd be very, very shy about humans in general... but would probably warm up to and seek comfort from my mom. I mean... if I was poofed into an alternate dimension and moved into the home of my alternate self of a different species, I'd probably go to alternate!mom for comfort. Most of the time, they would probably just want to nap on her bed while cuddled up with my cat.

Offline Robert_Silvermyst

• Species: Archangel Wolf
  • High King of Furgasta
  • Male
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2016, 12:54:21 am »
1. What would you do with him? We would talk about each other's worlds. I'd be very interested to see if his world is much like how I envision it to be. I'd also ask him to heal my chronic acid reflux disease and use Foresight spell to predict the powerball numbers =3

2. What would you say to him? Em hotep! (That is ancient Egyptian for 'Welcome in peace, and I have added some Egyptian words to the vocabulary of the people of his world) You..you actually exist! Here I thought you were a creation of my imagination, an extension of myself. Yet here you stand, your own separate person.

3. Would you hide your fursona from the general public or let him be seen?  I would make his presence known. In fact, it would be VERY interesting when politicians attempt to use him for political gain. I would love for him to meet Hillary and ask her questions while having her in his Zone of Truth spell. And make sure the media cameras are all over that interview. She'd ruin herself even more than she ever has before.

4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona? My friends would be amazed and accepting. My mother, surprised and accepting. My stepfather, he'd be his typical rude, arrogant, jerkish self. The general public, that's where I'm going to have my fears about. We all know how humans get whenever they are confronted with anything drastically different.

5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he say and do? At first, he'd probably liken the US with Delacia with all of the chaos going around. He'd be cautious, yet sympathetic. He'd make regular visits to childrens hospitals to cure those struggling with cancer, as well as give comfort to those too far gone. he would try to appeal to the good of humanity and be a force against the ills of humanity.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:11:14 pm by Robert_Silvermyst »