Author Topic: Your fursona comes to life.  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Chipper Blu-wolf

• Species: timber wolf
  • Spending too much on media
  • Male
Re: Your fursona comes to life.
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2016, 08:47:00 pm »
Cool topic!  :)

1. What would you do with him/her?  We'd go watch Zootopia to start and turn the receiver up and annoy the dog up above me when the wolves start a howl.  :D

2. What would you say to him/her?  I'd ask what it was like to walk around as a wolf, and if he wanted any clothes!  Right now, he does not wear clothing!

3. Would you hide your fursona from the general public or let him/her be seen?  Kids love mascots; I think he would love to see kids as part of a function, maybe in a parade or a zoo fundraiser to raise awareness for animals.

4. How do you think friends, family, and the general public would react to your fursona?  It probably wouldn't surprise them.  They think the fact I've "adopted" a wolf and helped financially support a local nature center for wolves pretty cool.

5. How do you think your fursona would react to being alive and being with humans? What would he/she say and do?  He'd be a lot like me; not one to jump in the group and say "let's get the party started" or some random stuff like that.  He would like I said, probably be at home around younger kids.  Older ones just act like jerks around furry mascots and the like a lot of the times.
Its best to eat a balanced diet with a cookie in each paw!

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2016, 11:03:44 pm »
Hug him, look into his eyes, and shake his paw. Then take my pal out to the flying field and launch model rockets while shooting a video of him.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Beag L. Howler

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2016, 07:25:19 am »
To be honest, I'd be overjoyed to meet my fursona if he came to life. He was based of my old dog, so I'd just be really, really happy.