Author Topic: Swimming and Golf  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Svadil

• Species: Anthro Horse
  • I'm Svadil an Anthro Horse :D
  • Male
Swimming and Golf
« on: November 20, 2016, 12:59:03 am »
So, does everyone enjoy both of these sports. I sure do. I'm just looking for fellow furs to discuss these sports with. Like, let's discuss golf. Like, the clubs, the courses, the fun of getting the ball into the cup with a low number of strokes. Let's discuss all of the neat little golf terms too. Just share your thoughts and have a good time posting about these sports. Let's share info together and maybe start a furry RP about sports in, like, a high school setting. We can socialize about the fun of swimming and bringing up our stamina. Laps in the pool, strokes, how to breathe, swimming in deep water, swimming with ease, underwater swimming. Post and make this thread nice and healthy and beautiful. Have Fun! ^^
-Svadil 🐎

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Swimming and Golf
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 10:41:58 am »
I see golf as a "slow sport".  :P And when I say slow, I mean I find it boring. There's no "action" to it. Where's the adrenaline rush that you'd normally get with other high contact/action sports like football, race car driving, hockey, etc.? There's none. I don't care for golf. It doesn't interest me. Leave it for the yuppies, the rich, doctors, bankers, celebrities, and other people to play. Golf just tees me off. (Pun intended.)  :D

Let's share info together and maybe start a furry RP about sports in, like, a high school setting.

The RP forum is located here.
http://forums.furtopia.org/furry-role-playing/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 10:44:17 am by Kobuk »

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 11:07:16 am »
I love swimming. Love the water in general. Plus it's very easy on my joints - I have bad knees from years of high-impact martial arts, bad arms from a nerve condition, and currently have an ankle injury.

Golf I enjoy with the right people, as it is fairly calming. But it's not something I've ever got heavily in to.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Svadil

• Species: Anthro Horse
  • I'm Svadil an Anthro Horse :D
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 07:33:06 pm »
I know swimming can improve your stamina though. Like, cardiovascular health and it can help improve your muscles. Swimming laps, above and underwater feels great.

Like both of you said that posted above me. Yes, Golf is a slow sport and it's not as, "adrenaline rushing," as other sports. Just, it seems like both are fun if you're with the right people.
-Svadil 🐎