Author Topic: Highschool Furries  (Read 40424 times)

Offline Aedus

• Species: Fox
  • Male
Re: Highschool Furries
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2013, 12:00:36 am »
I'm a sophomore tryin to make it through till college. Right now I don't know of anyone at my school knows what a furry is. With how redneck most of my classmates are I don't think being openly furry is a good decision for me. I guess small town furries don't find other furs often.

Offline dodbringr

« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2013, 12:13:24 am »
@Zypher
Not to sound creepy or anything, but what state are you in? You mentioned redneck classmates, and it rung a bell with us. We thought just maybe you somehow went to the same school as us.  :)

Offline Aedus

• Male
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2013, 12:18:38 am »
I don't mind giving away the state name, so it's not creepy. South Carolina

Offline Plantan

• Species: The only Collie, Sugar Glider, Raccoon Hybrid
  • The sun is gone, but I have a light.
  • Male
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2013, 06:56:45 am »
I'm a freshman now....hahahaaha and nobody other than my bestie is a furry hahahaha and my school is about 600 kids from prek thgrough 12th grade....so about 40 per class......(:
Inactive Here- Add me on Discord if you knew me in my active years on the forum :) - plantan0615

Offline Holly Wolf

• No.
  • Female
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2013, 06:11:00 pm »
Homeschooled. I assume I'd be a sophomore , maybe? Not an expert with public school anymore.

Nevertheless, I'd keep my furriness to myself, until someone catches me drawing anthro animals in class. I wouldn't wear paws or bark, but maybe I'd occasionally come in while wearing a fursuit or wearing a tail.
Avast! Hold tight your buns, if buns you do hold dear. For time has come to wake and run and not give way to fear!

Furtopia's own hater girl.

Offline Plantan

• Species: The only Collie, Sugar Glider, Raccoon Hybrid
  • The sun is gone, but I have a light.
  • Male
« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2013, 07:00:20 am »
Omg! my school is about the same size (about 40 per class) and my friend measlehound and i are irl besties... because we go to the same school...and yeah.... (:
Inactive Here- Add me on Discord if you knew me in my active years on the forum :) - plantan0615

Offline Atlas Zeth

• No more sunlight, please.
  • Male
« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2013, 08:34:51 am »
I'm just out of high schoo-

Oh wait, no I'm not, not technically at least. I /would/ be out of high school, only, I chose to do year 12 over two years. I'm uh... not sure what the equivalent would be in the American school system.

Offline FurryGayBoy

• Male
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2013, 08:32:10 am »
As far as I know, I'm the only furry at my school, but I strongly doubt it.  I do have my suspections.

Offline Liamb763

• Generic Wolf
  • Male
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2013, 07:49:41 pm »
I'm probably the only furry at my school. One of my friends is a brony and knows what the fandom is, hes ok with it. Lone wolf here I guess (pun intended). That, or people are just shy about it.
"Sometimes I go to my own little world. They know me there."-Albert Einstein. Fur code:FCWf3a A C- D++ H+ M P+ R- T+++ W-- Z Sm-- RLU a- cn++ d- e-- f- h* i+ j- p+ sm#

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2013, 05:33:43 am »
just graduated from middle school and starting summer break my middle school was full of haters, im sure i was the only one.

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2013, 10:15:40 am »
I just graduated high school last week so...but anyway I honestly felt that I was the only Furry there that I know of. I thought someone else was but I never asked her before she moved away.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Drakkon

• Looking for buds to hang with :3
  • Male
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2013, 05:04:15 pm »
I'm just going into ninth grade I'm going to wear a tail and maybe a collar and maybe I'll get lucky and find another furry.  (:
I'd rather die on paws then live on feet.

Offline Dragon32

• Livin' that wolf life :)
  • Male
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2013, 06:24:06 pm »
Finally going into my senior year, and man, I've only found about 3 other furries at my school, wish I had found more but I'm glad that I found the one's I did. :D
And a little advice to incoming freshman, just be yourself! :D
XBL GT: InS Wolf (feel free to add me!)
paintball ♥ go team Dynasty!
Hopefully gonna start making my own fursuit sometime this month ^.^
Fursona made by my good friend from school. :)

Offline Odessa_x

• Wolf at heart
  • Female
« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2013, 10:13:17 pm »
 :)
Yep, I'm currently in highschool.
I actually found out about furry from my really good friend Zira. I've always always been an animal lover and I didn't even know this thing existed.
Some of my friends don't really get it but that's okay, and some think it's cool.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #189 on: November 20, 2013, 02:08:41 am »
so far only people i know are furs are me and my brother. freshmen in high school and my brother is a junior. thought about being open about being a furry a few times but there isn't much need for that

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #190 on: December 15, 2013, 07:04:34 pm »
I'm in my last year of school next year. It's only late this year that I became a Furry :D I don't know if anyone else in my School is a Furry and I've only told my close friends. I think it's just one of those things that most people aren't open about to strangers. So atm I've got my friends but none of them are Furries :o

I go to quite a small school in Australia. There is around 65 students in my Highschool (Not including primary which is about 100 - havent counted lately)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:09:32 pm by Zoo ^__^ »

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #191 on: March 12, 2014, 02:39:51 am »
 no one has the slietest thought of me being a furry but i just dont know how i could alternatively say a reason why i would be wearing a collar (besides the fact i wear a camo coat in public) should i say that i am into punk fasion, im reasing awareness about animal cruelty or just say cause i feel like it :)
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2015, 06:58:39 pm »
I am currently a freshman in highschool. There are 56 people in the whole highschool and 21 of that is the freshman class. There are two bronies in my school, and I think one of my classmates is furry.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #193 on: May 12, 2015, 09:23:41 pm »
Locked due to gravvedigging.

If a topic has not been posted in within the last six months, please make a new thread about it :)

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#