Author Topic: Shadows in the machine: A tainted A.I. (shadow A.I. reboot-IC)  (Read 15790 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Shadows in the machine: A tainted A.I. (shadow A.I. reboot-IC)
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2016, 10:01:57 pm »
As she landed she put a blade up to his neck pressing in as he started thrashing in an attempt to stop him just as his jaw closed over her other bracer "Now pup, you can die here...or you can take me to the server room"  she kept as tight a grip as she could, she wasn't very strong, but she had speed on her side...though he could still overpower her at any moment if he got the opening.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2016, 10:43:09 pm »
Killswitch remained in position for a short time as his processor ran through the scenario with several different tactics. After a moment, he released her bracer with a pant, and gave a bluff. "Self destruct sequence initiated. Self destruct in five..." With his deadpan voice, and the mystery of what all military tech he held, it was a very convincing bluff. (I don't care if you call it or not.)
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2016, 11:15:18 pm »
"Nice try pooch, you could have shot me, but you didn't because of friendly fire right? Well there's no way you'd explode on me... Not with that shrapnel turning all your co workers into a meat smoothie" she stood her ground grinning triumphantly for a moment before doubling over in pain clutching at her stomach "n-not now damnit!"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2016, 11:19:39 pm »
(He's a panther, for future reference.)

Killswitch growled, taking advantage of her pain and whirling around on her, twisting out from under her and swinging a paw across and down at her to pin her down.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2016, 12:08:48 am »
(i know, she's more teasing him about being a pet than anything)
She doesn't move to block or guard as she is pinned, lying there whimpering softly in pain. " I would have won too...well? Are you going to kill me or not?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2016, 12:17:56 am »
(Ah. I see.)

Killswitch shook his head as if there were a fly bothering him and pushed down a little harder with the one paw on Tava's chest as he pinned one of her arms by the gauntlet and began pulling back to remove it. His emotional dampeners were beginning to wear on his system, and he'd have to make a decision soon; continue using the dampeners and risk an overload, or shut them off and risk being overwhelmed by instinct. Neither looked good. "Destruction of Wunderland infastructure now complete."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2016, 12:51:05 am »
"Destruction? What do you know about wunderland?!" she struggled underneath him, without much effect "let me go damnit!" her pistols were strapped to her hips if she could just reach.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2016, 08:19:10 am »
"Negative. Cease struggling." Killswitch replied, momentarily removing some of his weight from her as he switched paws to remove the other gauntlet, giving her a slight opportunity. He finally disengaged his dampeners to prevent overload, his nostrils flaring as he took in her scent, his pupils dilating thickly afterwards.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2016, 09:01:53 am »
-redacted-
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:28:20 pm by Jacoby Quinn »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2016, 09:41:07 am »
"Criminal organization known as Wunderland confirmed destroyed: Kilo 1 1 Sierra Charlie Hotel file Alpha 2: field trial run." Killswitch replied, staring her down unblinkingly and pressing down slightly with the paw on her chest.  "Mission objective complete, Project: Kilo 1 1 Sierra Charlie Hotel cleared for field use."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2016, 01:30:22 pm »
"Criminal? No, we were a military reserch station for the Russian millitary" she lowered her guns just slightly thinking for a moment "at least that explains why my CO never made contact" She sat thinking, trying to figure out how to get free she could really only think of think of one way other than surrendering.
-redacted-
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:44:27 pm by Jacoby Quinn »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2016, 01:38:49 pm »
Killswitch took the opportunity when Tava lowered her guard, and smacked her guns aside, jumping when her foot brushed against him. He froze up for a moment at this, his instinct battling his logic and his processor as her scent continued to flood his nose.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2016, 01:51:00 pm »
-redacted-
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:45:22 pm by Jacoby Quinn »

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2016, 12:19:33 am »
"Damn. Tech has gotten really good over the years." The wolf said, looking at the scars on Romeo's motionless chest. A few moments later, he asked "So who fixed you up?"
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2016, 07:09:14 pm »
Romeo nodded at Tsuneviir, buttoning his shirt back up. "Shadowtech of course. I am not sure about the exact bio-scientist. They fixed me, saved my life, and offered me a job. Of course I took it."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2016, 11:17:02 pm »
After a few moments, red dots lined up across the pair on the floor, along with the whir of both emp rounds and anti-personell knock out rounds. A group of soldiers in black garb surrounded them, Led by a husky carrying a desert eagle. "Greetings and salutations mine victims. It seems you are in a rather...sticky situation. I do hope I am not interupting anything?" He grinned, thick russian accent slurring his words, though his eyes were cold, profesional, and ruthless
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2016, 11:33:22 pm »
Killswitch took a moment to register the newcomers in his overloaded state, then finally turned to look at the Husky, his guns lagging behind for a second before following his gaze. Red flags were going up in his system, alerting him to the strain he was placing on his computer, but he flipped through his overlays and attempted to identify the husky by his signatures.

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2016, 12:41:21 am »
"Now what, Mr. Faust?" Tasuneviir asked, inspecting his rifle for shipping damages.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Kalam

• Species: African Painted Dog
  • Male
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2016, 01:55:41 am »
Artyom smirked as he shook. He tapped his claws once more on the table intently listening. "Thank you...Dakota." He sighed and said "Less fun for me, were does this little runt usually hide?"

Dakota shrugged and pressed a button for comms on the table. "What did we know about the rat?.. The uh. Snitch?" He said remebering there was at least one rat in his ranks. What came back was rather vague. "A feline. We think he hangs out in Chinatown." Dakota looked up to Artyom again and nodded. "Well. There you go. The rest... Is up to you, and those skills that you say you want practice for."

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2016, 07:21:44 am »
Artyom was excited and it was quite apparent. "Next time I see you I'll have your rat." He got up and walked to the elevator, pressing the button. He stepped in and went down to the first floor. Once he gathered his weapons, he made his way to his car still parked in the alleyway. He drove to Chinatown; cruising the streets trying to spot this feline he was supposed to capture.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:24:49 am by Amducious »
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2016, 10:32:07 am »
Tava switched the scent suppression back on as the new group arrived, it wouldn't do for them to know "well then, this is a pretty bad welcome party, I don't see a single baloon, tell me you at least got cake?" she lowered her feet, which she had been using to "distract" killswitch
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:46:51 pm by Jacoby Quinn »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2016, 02:19:59 am »
Dakota nodded and watched the guy go. Part of him wondered if he would come back. Though he also felt he could believe him to a degree. "Good luck." He said after he had already gone. With that Dakota went back to his news feed. Nothing seemed all to interesting at this point. Although he was wondering where his new guy was... Traffic wasn't that bad.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2016, 07:17:54 am »
Artyom spotted who looked like his target. He was talking to what appeared to be 2 thugs. He got out of his car, grabbing his electronic cuffs. The Shepherd looked strange still in his ghillie suit. He drew his revolver and walked over casually. The hammer clicked and he pointed it at one of the thugs,pulling the trigger. He dropped dead blood oozing from the wound. He kept his revolver trained on the other two "You, cat, comply now or you'll end up like your friend!" He grabbed him before the feline could answer, forcing him to the ground. The electronic cuffs tightened to fit the feline's wrist. Blood covered Artyom in splatters, he looked up at the other thug "No witnesses." He shot him in the head, dragging the cat back to his car. Once there he duct taped his legs, then his mouth throwing him in the trunk. He started driving back, speeding up quickly.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:26:46 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2016, 02:11:28 pm »
Concerned about the new guy once more he called his guy again and was almost immediately met with an answer. He was here already. Dakota chuffed and put the phone down, the gator was late and needed a chat. He called for him to come up and so he waited for him by the elevator.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2016, 09:57:29 pm »
Artyom pulled up a block away from the mansion. He got out, opening the trunk up to grab his target. He took out his knife and cut through the duct tape on his legs, leaving his mouth still taped shut. He pressed the barrel of his revolver to his head "Alright, move, try anything and I won't hesitate to put a bullet in your skull." He walked in and asked one of the guards if he could borrow his radio.