Author Topic: Music and DJ'ing at cons.  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Music and DJ'ing at cons.
« on: February 20, 2013, 02:16:09 pm »
For those that have been to furry cons, What is some of your favorite music to listen or dance to at the nightly raves/dances? Who are your favorite DJ's?

Offline Mylo

Re: Music and DJ'ing at cons.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 03:52:21 pm »
Sorry...I have not been to a furry con, but I imagine the nightly raves/dances would be like the many dances I've been to.  All I want is electronic music: a four-on-the-floor beat with a heavy bass and interesting synth line.  Dubstep is for when you are angry IMO; I mention this because DJ's recently began to play this type of music on the dance floor.  x_x  I don't like it in raves/dances.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Music and DJ'ing at cons.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 09:42:16 pm »
Sorry...I have not been to a furry con, but I imagine the nightly raves/dances would be like the many dances I've been to.  All I want is electronic music: a four-on-the-floor beat with a heavy bass and interesting synth line.  Dubstep is for when you are angry IMO; I mention this because DJ's recently began to play this type of music on the dance floor.  x_x  I don't like it in raves/dances.
   heres a song you might like look up gravity in mostercatmedia at youtube pretty good
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/