community group sub-forums > mlp (my little pony)

What's Your Cutie Mark?

(1/19) > >>

Sky Striker:
For those of you who don't know, a cutie mark is an image which appears on one's flank (upper thigh) which describes your "special talent" or trait that sets you apart from others. It can be something about your personality, what you do or what you aim to be. And while you're at it, why not tell us your pony name?

You can either describe what it would look like, or make an image and post it! Here's what I see mine to be.

The pen and ink in the front show that I like to write, and the world in the background shows that I like to create my own worlds when I write. My pony name would be Authrite, a portmanteau of author and write.

So go ahead, what's yours?

Ziel:
Mine, personally, would be something tennis related. Tennis racquet and/or tennis balls.

My fursona on the other hand, would be either a peanut butter cup (with a bite taken out) or a target. Come to think of it, he actually does have a target marking kinda on the outside of of his upper right thigh... But if he were to be ponified, I'd probably go with the peanut butter cup. It's more cute and less like hunting practice.

489109:

Shim:
Hmm. I'm really not sure :o.

Throughout my life, I've always been really really good at picking up the basics of new skills, but never have the patience to delve deeper into any of the things. A jack of all trades and a master of none, I guess. Maybe something music related?

There are a few Ponies out there whose cutie marks I just..don't understand.

Derpy. Her special talent is..bubbles.

There are two more where I've thought this as well. The one with the carrots and the one with the cherries. What sort of special talent is carrots :o!?

Arbutus:

--- Quote from: Shim on June 30, 2011, 11:40:40 pm ---What sort of special talent is carrots :o!?

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, Shim, but that information is classified.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version