Author Topic: the game  (Read 60374 times)

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2004, 08:06:56 am »
Just as kale decided to sign off he got the email, qucikly adding the phone number to his phone, he would dial it when he had some time to talk but now... He headed off northwards, following the road but keeping his distance from it, moving quite fast across the feilds, mostly barren and waiting for next spring.
A few hours later, he stopped by a forest stream, munching on a fish, and he remembered the number, he decided to dial it.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline beyond the darkness

• When darkness falls, allow the light of your heart to guide you
  • Male
    • http://www.btd.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2004, 08:27:17 am »
Leaning against a tree, Dark stopped for breath. He was amazed he had managed to get out of Glasgow without being seen. Well, he hoped he had. He was also amazed at how freash the air was, he assumed that the transformation had also hightened his senses in line with the animal he had become.
He froze when his phone began to ring. He looked at the number, he didn't recognise it.
Breathing hard he answered.

"Hello?"
"Beyond the darkness is a door to the light,
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls
Allow the light of your heart to guide you

Hope burns brighter than any star
And will shine long after the last star dies"

My Furry Code : FMF1 A+ C- D+ H++ M P+ R T++++ W Z- Sm RLA/CT/LW/AT a- cn++ d+ e+ f h* iwf+ j++++ p++ sm--

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2004, 08:33:07 am »
"hello, is that you BtD?" Kale spoke into the phone upon reciving the reply
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2004, 08:42:09 am »
Dark breathed a sigh of relief.

"Kale! I was worried for minute there. What the heck is happing are what are we gonna do!?!"

He was surprised at the outburst.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, it's just...Any ideas?"
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

My Furry Code : FMF1 A+ C- D+ H++ M P+ R T++++ W Z- Sm RLA/CT/LW/AT a- cn++ d+ e+ f h* iwf+ j++++ p++ sm--

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2004, 08:48:59 am »
"I dont have anything yet..." his voice trailed off, kales ears twitching, the sounds of someone approching "give me a second" kale whispered, "i think someones coming" Kale moved behind a bush, , listening and looking, smelling the scent of another on the air, and then he saw it, a lightning fast movement and a blur of auburn "whatever it is... it aint human, and its fast..."

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2004, 08:54:04 am »
Dark felt helpless as he listened to Kale's words.
"Be careful!"
He knew it was stupid but it was all he could think of.
He wished he was with Kale, to help him.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2004, 08:56:32 am »
"i will" He watched the blur slow down the shape resolving itself into a vulpine shape "Its a fox... boy... i think... he's not very old looking about twelve by my guess, but ive never seen anything moove that fast. Its incredible!" Kale stepped out, looking at the foxboy, who stared back...

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2004, 09:03:39 am »
"A wha...? So we're not alone."
Dark listened intently.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2004, 09:12:13 am »
" no, were not" he walked forwards carefully "hello" He said to the fox
"hi" replied the fox, looking slightly surprised "So im not the only one"
"no, youre not" kale replied sitting down and offering him some fish. Then kid smiled walked towards him
"the names ...Gavin, but my freinds call me Vulpino (OOC: no refrence to anyone on the boards)
"im kale" He replied as the fox sat, "just give me a second to talk to my other freind and we can be on our way to meet him. he tuned back to the phone "he seems nice enough BtD, i think weve piced up a freind" he smiled.

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2004, 09:15:47 am »
Dark relaxed.
"I was worried there, glad to see we're not the only ones then. What now, I keep going south you keep coming north?"
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2004, 09:20:01 am »
"Sounds like a plan. ive gotta go, theres someone in america who i know whos been changed, and he needs help, hes a lizard in a very cold place apparently"

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2004, 09:23:13 am »
"In America?!? Ok. See you soon then!"
Dark put the phone away, and continued south, folowing the vague outline of the motorway in the distance.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2004, 09:27:08 am »
Kale connected his phone back to his computer and signed on, his email noting that quite a sum had been deposited into his onliine bank account "well, thats phone pills and stuff taken care of for the next five years, thanks mum and dad"

My site:

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
the game
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2004, 09:31:08 am »
I watched as Kale signed off, and I stared at the screen. I then wondered if what he said was true. If my feelings came out of no where, would my parants be affected as well? Well, there was only one way to tell.

Looking over towards my  bed, I saw the remenents of my pants, which were ripped with my tail's growth. I knew I couldn't run around naked. I figured that my best bet was my skiing clothes, if I were to keep warm anyways. I struggled to put them on, putting my pants on backwards, so that the fly would allow my tail to stick out, though it felt odd non of the less. When I was sufficeintly dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I do have to admit, I do look like a bit of a cool looking lizard. Though, the ski cloathes added an interesting touch to the whole look. If I had some sunglasses that fit, maybe.

I then went downstairs where I saw my dad. He didn't see me as he was looking out the window with the cat in hand. I could suddenly hear the cat hiss slightly, and leap out of my dad's hand and down the stairs to the basement.

"What the? That was odd," My dad turned around and saw me, "WHAT!? Who are you?!"

"I'm Jason."

"How?"

"I don't know how it happened."

"Your mother is going to have a heart attack."

"I know. I have to leave."

"To where?"

"I don't know, I just have to, maybe go south or something."

"It is getting cold."

"That's pretty much why. I don't feel like living under a heat lamp all my life. But I have to go for something else, though."

"I think I know what you mean."

He walked over to his desk, picking up his wallet. He pulled out some money, and cards, "Here, take these. I think you know how to use the stuff sparingly enough. I hope you can take care of yourself."

"I plan to, don't worry."

"You.. are going to hide that snout, right? The feet too?"

"Only if he have anything big enough, otherwise, no. I can't."

Sighing, he went to sit in the living room. I headed over towards the door, "I'll try and keep in touch. I have to keep in touch with alot of people now, but I should be able to find a way. See you later."

"Bye."

With that, I opened the door and closed it behind me. I stood on the threshold, looking out into the country land scape.

"To where ever I shall travel, to where ever I shall be, and what more things have in store for me," I wispered to myself. I then started walking, and walked I did, down to the woods, and I continued to walk, watching my breath with each step.

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2004, 09:38:57 am »
kale was iming jadnar as quickly as possible
jadnar?

you there?

Hello?? Anyone?

Danmit... he must have left... i really hope someone picks this up. He smiled as vulpino looked over his shoulder
"whos that your talking to?" He said, ina voice full of curiosity
"A freind" He replied, not really wanting to say anymore.

My site:

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
the game
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2004, 06:03:47 pm »
My father went up to my room, looking over it. In my haste to leave,  I had forgotten to shut down my computer.

My dad approached the computer, and saw the hasty text displayed. He then decided to reply to who ever it was.

He left, to go south. If you are the person he refered to trying to keep in contact with, he'll try to get back to you.

Indeed that I was. As I walked, I contemplated how I was going to get through society undetected, and still get food, and make contact with Kale. I decided that I should head towards the ocean. I've always noticed that the ocean waters were warmer then the surrounding air tempratures, specially during the winter. I'll then have to travel down along the coast towards south, in hopes of getting to a warmer climate. Already I could feel myself slowing down, I tried to keep moving, to generate heat.

I could try and steal something, like a cell phone. They'd be too busy trying to figure out how a lizard broke in, though I'd have to find a way of activating it without anyone knowing.

Damn... this was going to be hard. How was I going to access the internet, or make phone calls to anyone? I stopped when I arrived at those thoughts. I could feel anger well up in me as I came to the realization that I'd have to make some sort of apprence to society in order to get what I needed. Though Society as a whole would not enjoy the idea of a 6 foot lizard walking around. Knowing them there'd be some sort of lynch mob. Specially with paranoid americans. I was lucky that my dad was that soft. I wondered how Kale was doing on his end of the world.

There has to be a way... maybe to break into a house at night. Most home security systems are armed with infrared sensors. I knew that lizards, least most of them, could sense those fairly well, so maybe I could get by them if the house had such. From there, I can contact Kale, get his phone number if he does have a cell phone, then I can talk to him via pay phones at night. Then at least I could coordinate something. It all depends on finding a place where I can get internet access. Maybe some sort of night club in Portland, where it's dark, or flashy lights, they might think I have a costume on. Or I could try and find some furry to help me.

Though I'd have to find one first. Lets slow down now.... I took a deep breath, and then a small chill shook my spine. I decided to keep walking again. Lets first get there, scope out the area when it's dark. Then I can find a place to strike and make my move. I could also perhaps pursuade someone to do some errands from some dark ally somewhere. Gives whole new meaning to cold blooded now doesn't it? I shook my head, but without a smile. I'll find a way, I'll find a way yet.

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2004, 04:46:23 am »
well, if he contacts you, then give him my phone number
Kale typed out his mobile phone number, beofre siging off, it was dark, he was rested, and it was time to moves onwards
"C'mon vulpino, lets go" He said "we have to cover a lot of ground, It'll be a couple of days before we meet beyond, and i dont think its safe for us to stay in one place"
"Sure" replied the fox as kale put out the fire and packed up his things...

The darkness came just minutes after they left, leaving everything in the area where they had been lifless, a figure, featureless in the shadow appeared "danm" it declared, and moved onwards.

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2004, 07:55:56 am »
Sitting under a tree, Dark bit into the fish he had just caught.

"Damn I hate fish!"

The night was silent, at least to human ears, to Dark the night was full of life. He was getting more and more used to his new life, it allowed him to notice things he never would have in the past.
"And having this fur DEFINATLY helps keep you warm" he thought.

He sat trying to piece together what had happened in his mind.

" I know it's Kale I saw but how? We must be connected or something. And it's happened to someone in America aswell? This is getting really wierd. What do we have in common? What makes us so special?"

Dark held his hands in his paws.

"Better keep moving" He thought after a moment. Getting to his feet he began to leave, always keeping in sight of the motorway at all times to ensure he was going the right way.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2004, 08:20:13 am »
Kale walked on, mornng was approching and him and vulpino were tired, but they were still too close to a nearby town to avoid detection if they stayed in one place for too long... Kale spent the time using his new seses, taking in the smells of the outdoors with his new nise, listening to the sounds of the night, hearing its every minute detail as he walked, he decided that he'd ring beyond up, as hed smelled everything an hour ago, and besides, there was something more pressing on his mind.

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2004, 08:55:47 am »
Just as he settled down for a break Darks phone rang. At first it surprised him then he realised it was Kale, then he began to get worried. What if something was wrong.

"Kale, what's up?"

Just as he answered he heard a noise, someone was coming!

"S**T! Kale, need to go, I'll call you later"

He bolted as fast as he could away from the pursuer.

A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

• Male
the game
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2004, 02:20:23 pm »
Dark lept over the boulder and pressed his back to it and tried to slow his breathing.
After a moment, he carefully glanced round. In the distance he could just make out the unmistakable flashing blue lights of police cars.
"Wha..?"
He thought back
"This must be private property, someone must have saw me and called the police. Damn it!"
Pressing his back against the boulder again, he tried to relax.
Dispite the danger he was in he felt sleep begin to take him.
"Oh great," he thought just as he nodded off.
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2004, 03:09:09 pm »
"Dark? You there?? Hello?" Kale was worried, but what could he do? He needed to be there, and fast, against all hope he began to run northwards, watching as the fox beside him said, "hes in trouble" and dissapeared in a blur of speed.

My site:

Offline Draska

• Male
the game
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2004, 04:23:34 pm »
I yawned as I rolled out of my bed, grumbling.  It wasn't like me to sleep in this late. Scratching at my ear I walked down the hall towards the bathroom, walking in and preparing to do my morning buisness.  Than I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"What the hell?"

I jumped back from the miror in surprise.  Instead of the regular human self I was accustomed to seeing, an anthromorphic panther stood there, in the the same t-shirt and pair of boxers I had worn to bed last night.  Speaking of the boxers, they were a bti uncomforatable around the rear, tugging at them as I gazed in shock at the mirror, I felt my hand-no, paw- close around the base of a..a..tail? I turned around, freeing my new tail from the boxers and flicking it about.

"There is no way this is happening..." I said as I watched myself. Hurriedly, I ran through the rest of the house.  Everyone else was gone, my brother to a friends house, my parent in Sna Francisco for the day, thank God.  I grabbed a pair of scissors and hurriedly modified my boxers to make them more comforatble before sitting at my computer, and logging onto AIM.....
Um....what?

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2004, 07:11:09 pm »
Kale gave up chasing vulpino and logged back onto the internet, hoping to see someone online

My site:

• Male
the game
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2004, 05:26:52 am »
Dark awoke and instantly felt fear strike at him, he looked around but saw no-one.
Getting to his feet he moved on, constantly on the alert now. Then he remembered Kale.
He removed the phone from his pocket and began to write a text message.

Kale, Dont worry Im fine. Heading south. C U soon I hope. BTD
A door to your soul...

When darkness falls