general furry discussion > general furry discussion

Furry Dreams

(1/2) > >>

WhiteShepherd:
Had a interesting dream a bit back and thought I'd share it.  I was the spirit of great pure white wolf running fast through a great ethereal forest in the clouds.  Sunlight and air passed though my strong shimmering form as I ran faster and faster at blinding speeds.  

I caught a pack of wolves there coats spirit grey fast on a wild trail they chased.  I joined in running through the clouds on trails only we saw. I ran for a while and recognized someone I felt close in heart too running along in this great chase and I felt free for a while.  I guided and steered the pack past obstacles as we ran beyond the limits of grace and time.  

I ran howling and nudging but got no notice from the other wolf who had my heart.  Desperate I dashed ahead and stopped in front of the one who's heart I so desperately needed to share.  But I could tell the other wolf could not see or feel my life force.  It's only sight was following the wild trail and nothing else.  

I stopped sitting in the clouds letting the sun and wind pass through me as I watched the pack run on without me like I was never there.  Each step they took crossed a infinity of an infinite number of paths with each paw step.  I knew I would never find them again as I watched a piece of my heart leave.  A few tears of rain dropped to the earth in goodbye and remembering a piece of my heart was missing I turned to infinity and leaped boldly onto a new wild trail.  The scent exhilarating and fresh as I ran faster and faster watching and turning the paths.

It was a very memorable dream.  But I've had quite a few interesting ones.  So has anyone else here had dreams related to furry?

sniffswind:
spiritual connection type dreams are not my forte, but I do project two varients of myself astrally.  Chaz always gets my wolf half.  it looks, apparetly, very close to what  the quicky avatar is colored.  anothe one gets a (get this) black Kitsune with silver marks
when I DO dream furry, it's adventure dreams.  one of my woking projects, Jurassic Lightâ„¢, came from a dream bit in which two plain-scaled green slim raptors are putting on a demo fight.  this evolved into JL.

Chaz_wolf:
Quote (sniffswind @ April 28 2003, 8:02 am)spiritual connection type dreams are not my forte, but I do project two varients of myself astrally.  Chaz always gets my wolf half.  it looks, apparetly, very close to what  the quicky avatar is colored.  anothe one gets a (get this) black Kitsune with silver marks
when I DO dream furry, it's adventure dreams.
I would not say I always get the Wolf Sniffs, Just most of the time.  I have seen the Kitsune too, just not as often.

I also dream furry, mostly adventure dreams too, normaly me and my mate ..  

Chaz

Joel:
Oi, m'dreams are nightmaresthataren't, if you know what I mean.  Dreams that SHOULD probably scare me, but don't.

In my dreams where I don't have that kind of dream, I either wander The Dreamlands (Read The Dream Quest Of Unknown Kadath by HP Lovecraft, or go to The SPONGE forums and ask about it) or go into carnivorous mode and go hunting in fully-fox form.  'Tis liberating, to say the least...

:
My dreams are typically just plain bizarre, but every now and then there will be a flash of furry somewhere in the mix.  Most of the stories I'm working on right now are based on some of those flashes I remember (I can never remember a full dream because its generally just a bunch of random objects flying by).

I remember one, for example, that started off as the opening to the Lion King, except before Rafiki makes his way through the crowd, a jet fighter buzzes Pride Rock and crashes in the distance.  

I had another one more recently where I was flying Superman style in a complete void, then suddenly the Ireland countryside pops into place and I land with a thud in front of a huge white tigress with wings like an angel's.

I'm convinced I can make a novel out of these two somehow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version