general furry discussion > general furry discussion

Shedding the Human Form

(1/3) > >>

Silver:
During the last topic I posted up here, I've had many responses all of the greatfully recieved and I will respond t othat as well, however for some reason something that was said suddenly kicked my brain into action and I htought I would share a bit of it with you

Quote:
"Some things we just have to deal with because we are humans by birth. Scary thought but can't change it now. (At least I haven't found a way as yet and I don't think any one else has either.)"

Call me sad, I don't care, but for a while now I have been having discussions with a therianthrope of mine and we started to come up with a method for PHYSICALLY shifting from human to, well in this case, wolf.  

You see (I am not a professor of biology so I may get this wrong), there is actually a THEORETICAL possibility that physical shifting could happen.  I know that there are a few on the boards that don't like science that much so I won't go into it unless I'm asked to but I thhought it would just be interesting to point it out.

I know that there are those out there that can physically shift (I don't wish to step on anyone's toes here) however, I just htought it was an interesting fact.

The process would require hospitalisation and would be ireversible and a lot of energy would be expended so a large amount of carbohydrates would be needed and fats, but it could ALMOST work.

Benjamin:
It could "almost" work?
How close to working is that, and what's the consequence of it "almost" working?
Curious big cat here.

Benjamin

Joel:
And how would it be executed, exactly?

Fianna:
How exactly do you KNOW that there are phys shifters?  I believe that technically EVERYTHING is possible, but there's a serious difference between knowing it's possible and knowing it gets done.  I believe that phys. shifting would be more of a higher level than mental shifting...something you move on to when you're that darn good at Mshifting...would be Pshifting.  

Just my take,

Fianna

:
That's deep.  Sure, I've read articles on surgery that theoretically could give people prehensile tails, but... I can't even picture how a total shift would work.

Could you possibly go into detail?  I already know I'm not going to understand a lot of it, but I'm still interested nevertheless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version