general furry discussion > general furry discussion

Forum-Search.com - the ALL forums search engine...

(1/2) > >>

Benjamin:
Forum-Search.com

In return for submitting these forums to the Forum-Search directory I'd like to return the favor and announce F-Network's latest site Forum-Search.com!

Searching:

Forum-Search is the first ALL forums "yahoo style" search engine and directory.

Come find forum communities based on your interests.

Submitting:

Register for an F-Network account today and begin sharing your favorite forums with the world! Or submit your very own forums link and watch your traffic rise!

All we ask is that you follow these simple guidelines when submitting a forum URL:

1. The URL MUST be to your forums and not your website/mainpage.

2. It must be placed in the most appropriate category.

3. You must announce/explain Forum-Search somewhere visible on your site, like this post. You do not have to make this announcement sticky, although if you would like to help Forum-Search succeed in helping you, pinning the thread temporarily will help even more!

Your URL submission/s will be reviewed by the Forum-Search editors and submittied to the directory within a maximum of *48 hours!

*Could vary depending on workloads

Kada-Ru:
Benjamin Posted on May 11 2003, 3:21 pm
Quote In return for submitting these forums to the Forum-Search directory I'd like to return the favor and announce F-Network's latest site Forum-Search.com!

Does this mean you submitted Furtopia Forums and/or the individual artists forums?

Sounds like a good deal.

Benjamin:
It's just the board overall. I figured I'd try it out. The mascot/logo for Forum-Search is a fox, at least.

Benjamin

Kada-Ru:
Thanks Benjamin. I went and checked it out. (giggles) Yes I see the fox head. That is cute.

Nothing wrong with trying out new stuff to bring new visitors!

It looks like a pretty new place. That is ok. Everything has to start some where, right?  

hmm... how will we know when someone has 'stumbled' across us with this search engine? Or is that possible?

Benjamin:
You'd know if someone was hitting this board from that site if WS is running any stats on the CGI server. Also, I think they have a counter in their site that counts how many times any specific link has been followed.

Benjamin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version