Author Topic: Reveb the poet?  (Read 2260 times)

Offline Reverb

• Species: Siberian Husky
  • Uh... Woof?
  • Male
Reveb the poet?
« on: May 03, 2012, 10:44:23 pm »
Here's one a wrote...

Take my hand
Color your heart with your passion
Then you'll know we'll never be apart

Yeah...I know it's short...I've got others...I'll put them up later....And new ones I write
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Jet

• The Former Furryglowstick
  • Male
Re: Reveb the poet?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 10:49:14 pm »
Ya. I though the same thing when I wrote some poetry and posted it up here. I was like... no... I dont do poetry, this isnt me :P.

Your poem was rather good i think. I thought it was a Haiku, but it didnt follow those guidelines, so I guess its freeverse? I dont know. But this was well done, so nice job... Reverb the Rave Husky Poet... :)
"Miniscule conflicts are insignificant in relation to the paradox of life itself." - Me, Josh Karels

PLUR

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:50:20 pm »
Haha.... Thanks.
Never give in be yourself, never give into what people say. If you do you'll be nothing but a pawn in the game of society. If someone isn't like you, don't hate, just be happy for them, no matter what.

Peace can only be obtained by the people of the world wanting it and all wanting it the same way. Not one wanting it one way and the other wanting another way. We all have to view peace the same.

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 11:00:18 pm »
Lol, nice, that was deep brotha, real deep. Keep it up
Come find me! More to come!

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 11:01:16 pm »
Aww yeah!

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 11:18:54 pm »
This one was a request by Carter. If you want one, I'll do it, just PM me what you want it about. This one was quick and fairly easy...Don't worry not all my poems are this short I've got longer ones.

Spy?

I follow you and keep my distance
I'll keep on till I'm done
Cause my eyes watch you like a hawk
Then I've had my fun

Offline Hashira

• Species: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • they/their, she/her
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 11:25:33 pm »
 8) bossness...
Come find me! More to come!

Offline Reverb

• Uh... Woof?
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 10:49:26 pm »
This one is called Smile
Every time I see your beautiful smile
It's the sun on my earth
Everytime I hear your voice
It's the waves crashing on the beach
Everytime I catch your gaze
I get a glimpse of heaven...
Everytime time I see you...
I see how much you mean to me