furry arts discussion > singing, music, & dance

what song describes you?

(1/3) > >>

some_random_wusky:
if you could sum up you and your life, what would that song be?
what song feels like its describing you or your situation or really resonates with you?

for example, mine would be:

boulevard of broken dreams by green day

welcome to my life by simple plan

king of anything by sara bareilles

Bronx:
I really, really love the song Amy by Green Day.

The isolation of the guitar and vocals only really puts focus on the lyrics of the song. Dedicated to Amy Winehouse's early passing, I truly believe these lyrics can be applied to anything. A loved one's passing, a girlfriend breaking up with you, or just when you're having a bad day. Amy makes me feel a bunch of different emotions.. (:

some_random_wusky:

--- Quote from: Bronx on April 24, 2016, 11:10:15 pm ---I really, really love the song Amy by Green Day.

The isolation of the guitar and vocals only really puts focus on the lyrics of the song. Dedicated to Amy Winehouse's early passing, I truly believe these lyrics can be applied to anything. A loved one's passing, a girlfriend breaking up with you, or just when you're having a bad day. Any makes me feel a bunch of different emotions.. (:

--- End quote ---

thats really deep

Amducious:
The Offspring, Self-Esteem https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsfTHcn654

Just describes how I feel sometimes.

HazardJackal:

--- Quote from: Amducious on April 30, 2016, 01:33:59 am ---The Offspring, Self-Esteem https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsfTHcn654

Just describes how I feel sometimes.

--- End quote ---

Gotta love The Offspring!  8)  Me and my friends often sing that song together in the car... though i think that's more because we all know the words, not because we relate to the message.

Me and my friends play this every time we make a run to the store.

CAUSE WE'RE PIRATES YEEHAW!!

Or at least we used to back when everything was perfect.  :(

As for me....  Well, i can't really think of anything for ME-me...  But there are certain songs that i associate with certain characters of mine, or even half-formed story ideas.  I mean, i haven't heard many songs about someone who feels like a ghost watching the world and being OKAY with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version