Author Topic: What really "grinds your gears"?  (Read 43540 times)

Online Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Male
Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Reply #775 on: July 13, 2021, 06:00:05 pm »
O.M.G.

Cause, that is a terrible way to attempt to teach employees.  I hope that person gets a reprimand or something!

You are dead right.
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more

RIP Heidi 11.5yrs, 07/08/2019, 2000 UTC.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #776 on: July 14, 2021, 12:39:17 pm »
Jade, Unfortunately upper management has let this guy have the run of the mill. Leaving the company wide open to law suits if someone actually got hurt. Whether or not anyone followed his instructions.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Online Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #777 on: July 16, 2021, 02:18:21 pm »
What grinds my gears is today.  ALL OF IT!
Very long story, don't want to get into it right now.
It is a day when everything went wrong all at once.

I am one guy, I can not do everything everywhere, all the time.
Isn't it okay to say "I am flesh and blood, and can't take anymore, stop!"
But would it get heard, and if it did, would anything change?

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #778 on: July 25, 2021, 07:59:41 am »
There was a furmeet this weekend, but it didn't come up on any of the furry FB pages I follow. Weather wasn't the greatest anyway and I-75 was flooded about halfway there.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #779 on: July 25, 2021, 07:28:25 pm »
The guy who has been altering the safety meeting info decided he was going to hold the plant wide safety meetings this month. This months safety topic. Chemical safety. This centers around the MSDS or Mandatory Safety Data Sheet. This is a huge list of all the chemicals known to man kind. Not only by the chemical but the products as well. Thousands of pages. The good, bad and ugly for each one. Fist this guy makes statements on how he feels these are unnecessary. At one point he said "There is no reason to have a skin irritant and corrosive listed as to separate things. They both mean the same thing." That's right folks. Taking a quick shower and not rinsing off all the soap is the same thing as dumping hydrochloric acid on the same spot. And everyone's favorite quote. "Everyone knows all you have to do to put out an electrical fire is to turn off the electricity."  Not making any of this up folks.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Online Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #780 on: July 25, 2021, 11:53:17 pm »
 Cause,  someone needs to fire that guy before he gets someone killed.

What grinds my gears is unrealistic expectations at work.  I'm not God, just some guy doing a job.

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
« Reply #781 on: July 27, 2021, 09:09:45 pm »
what's grinding my gears here lately is there's a new transformer figure of Bumblebee and it's a target exclusive and I don't live anywhere near a target!
On top of that none of my friends are near it. I do have one friend who works there but I feel like a heel asking her cause I've been kinda quiet for several months. It would make it seem like I'm only talking to her again to get her to get me a toy.

I hate exclusivity deals.
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #782 on: July 29, 2021, 07:20:56 pm »
Kay, have you tried Target's on line store?

What grinds my gears? EVERYTHING. I'm old. :) I enjoy an underground music scene. One to four stringed home made guitars. What grinds my gears is these folks are completely against standard guitar tuning. To the point were someone introduced the New Arkansas Tuning for four cigar box guitars. Clamming this NEW tuning idea opens up a lot of possibilities. It's a big chunk of standard tuning. Standard tuning for a six string guitar is EADGBE. This brand new Arkansas tuning is EADG. Because if you come out and call it standard tuning people will reject the idea completely.