Author Topic: Crossdressing  (Read 3140 times)

Offline phinox

• Species: Red Dragon (Venia)
  • Male
Re: Crossdressing
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2016, 04:47:23 pm »
I already have my outfit all picked out for Halloween, but you'll have to wait till then to see it. ;)

Lime green tutu, matching high heels and a mtn dew top?
Cyfarchion o Gymru - Greeting from Wales!

Picture of 'sona by Pix

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2016, 09:56:39 pm »
BTW--A hangar queen is not someone who crossdresses at the airport.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Robert_Silvermyst

• Species: Archangel Wolf
  • High King of Furgasta
  • Male
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2016, 05:25:14 pm »
1. Have you ever crossdressed before? Nope.

2. What is it about crossdressing that appeals to you? While I myself don't crossdress, I have seen some feminine guys look on par with beautiful women when they crossdress. Sometimes it's hard to even tell the difference.

3. Is it right for men to crossdress in women's clothes and vice versa? Women have crossdressed for decades. And there's nothing wrong with guys crossdressing, though some will look a bit more out of place in them than others.

4. What would you say or do if you saw another crossdresser in a store, or if you actually met a crossdresser? I'd compliment them if they looked good in it. If they didn't, I wouldn't say anything and just keep to my own business. Now, if they asked me for my opinion, I would give them my honest opinion.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2016, 11:22:47 pm »
The one furcon I frequent will likely have dudes in Sailor Moon cosplay as next year's theme is Cartoons of the 1990s. Saw some sailor scout/Japanese schoolgirl cosplay a few years ago for a Japan theme.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)