Author Topic: National Pizza Day  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
National Pizza Day
« on: February 09, 2017, 08:34:26 pm »
It's National Pizza Day today.  :) So I have a few questions for all the pizza lovers to answer.

What's your favorite pizza?
What are your favorite toppings?
Thin crust or thick?
Least favorite toppings?
Deep dish or other style?
Favorite "accessories" to have with pizza such as soda, breadsticks, etc.?
Favorite restaurant to get pizza from that you go to or would recommend to someone?
Triangle slices or square slices?
Meat lover or veggie lover?

Feel free to share any other information you want to discuss concerning pizza. ;)

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:18:32 pm by Kobuk »

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: National Pizza Day
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 09:17:47 pm »
As for myself........

I prefer the good old fashioned round pizza with triangle slices. :) I don't mind eating square slices from time to time either.

I now prefer a thin and/or soft type crust. If it's hard and crunchy, I won't want it as I got teeth problems.

I absolutely will not order anymore from Pizza Hut, Dominoe's, and Little Ceasers.  >:(  The only places I order from now are Papa John's and Papa Murphy's.

I am a meat lover. :) Always have been and always will be. A carnivore has to have his meat.  :goldthpt:

Favorite toppings: Cheddar cheese, Mozzerella cheese, colby-jack cheese, italian sausage, ground beef, ham, pepperoni, salami, Canadian bacon, green pepper, onion, diced tomato, red pepper, Haven't tried pineapple yet but may do so.

Least favorite toppings: Black olives, green olives, anchovies, mushrooms,

One of my favorite pizzas that I miss and would like to try again is a Mexican/Taco type pizza.

I don't get out and about as much as I used to, so I can't recommend any good restaurants for pizza in my area.

Things I like to have with pizza are: Pepsi or Mountain Dew, cheesy breadsticks, boneless BBQ chicken wings.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:20:02 pm by Kobuk »

Offline Loc

• Tea-obsessed transhumanist and Buddhist.
  • Species: Cyborg snow leopard
  • The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 05:45:47 am »
I'm confused as to why this is a day...

I'll eat pretty much any kind of pizza, as long as it doesn't have goat's cheese on. Meat, veg, thick or thin, I don't really care. I'll eat it.

0.1.0 Alaskan Malamute, Kimba
0.0.1 amel stripe corn snake, Vivec
RIP Dany, Gelbstoff

FFSc3ar A+ C D- H- M P+ R++ T++ W Z- Sf# RLS* a cn+ d+ e++ f h+++ i++ j+ p+++ sf#

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 02:56:00 pm »
I'm confused as to why this is a day...

Same here I guess.  :P Seems like we have to have a day on the calendar for everything: National Ice Cream Day, International Sushi Day, World Chocolate Day, International Bacon Day, and too many other holidays and National Days to list.  :P Seriously, what's the point of celebrating bacon? Nobody is going to care. I sometimes think that people tend to go a bit overboard on creating holidays and such.  :P

Next thing you know, those darn furries are going to want their own National Day.  >:(   ( :D joking)

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 12:09:00 am »
What's your favorite pizza? -  Good old fashioned tomato sauce pizza.

What are your favorite toppings? - Anchovies (perfect anti-theft system) fresh garlic, capers, jalapeno, and meat .

Thin crust or thick? - I like my crust  chewy

Least favorite toppings? vegies, Thai or Alfredo sauce pizza.

Favorite restaurant to get pizza from that you go to or would recommend to someone? A few local chains

Meat lover or veggie lover? Meat goooood veggies baaaad

Offline wereaibo1

• Species: Robotic Dog
  • Bite my shiny metal tail!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 09:43:53 pm »
Best pizza ever is Little Caesars bacon wrapped deep dish pizza. No veggies please. I'm a dog not a rabbit.
Meddle not in the affairs of robot dogs for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source.