Author Topic: doctor who: customized toys and props!  (Read 1350 times)

Offline midnightparadox92

• Species: fox-dragon
  • there is more than one reality.
  • Male
doctor who: customized toys and props!
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:07:43 am »
hey guys! i just wanted to know your customized and modified merch designs! i'm willing to share my own designs, and i challenge any propsmiths or prop makers to try my designs. my first modification is to the Character Options tenth doctor sonic screwdriver with ink nibs and the day of the doctor sonic screwdriver. for some reason CO can never get the colors right. the core is either black or is the wrong color for the body. so if you take the body of the pen sonic and remove the core( which you need to do to change the batteries on both) and take the core and emitter of the day of the doctor screwdriver, and mix them, the toy should become accurate. feel free to discuss your modifications and custom replica designs. im hoping to hear some good designs.
not many understand that reality...it's all fake...

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: doctor who: customized toys and props!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:53:46 am »
I don't think you'll find many.......if any.......people here who make or customize their own Dr. Who props and such. At least, I've never seen anybody on Furtopia that does in the almost 15 years I've been here. I think you'll find more people and better answers on a regular Dr. Who website forum instead of a furry website forum. ;)

Offline midnightparadox92

• Species: fox-dragon
  • there is more than one reality.
  • Male
Re: doctor who: customized toys and props!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 09:57:36 am »
eh... just testing the community. getting to know who all shares my interests.
not many understand that reality...it's all fake...