general furry discussion > furries on furry

Anyone like Fatfurs? If so, what do they mean to you?

(1/2) > >>

BennyJackdaw:
I love them. For me, fatfurs are big, huggable teddy bears. They not only let you hug them, but they may also let you use them as a bed. But fatfurs are also giant damage sponges. They are impervious to punches, blades, even bullets, and they can just laugh off these things.

...At the same time, I have a certain style I like. I tend to like less detailed fatfurs, though I like a few details sometimes. I don't like deformed blobs or characters that look incapable of functioning.

Kobuk:
Don't really know that much about them. Don't really care. That doesn't necessarily mean I don't like them. It just means I don't know much about them to give an informed opinion.

Loc:
Not my thing. Nothing against them, but not interested.

Michen_S:
Personally I don't really care as long as they're healthy (like how I'm healthy even though I'm underweight IRL). Though, being able to take bullets and blades without damage or use them as a bed sounds like you've gone way too far in my ears.

BennyJackdaw:

--- Quote from: Michen_S on August 16, 2017, 06:22:35 pm ---Personally I don't really care as long as they're healthy (like how I'm healthy even though I'm underweight IRL). Though, being able to take bullets and blades without damage or use them as a bed sounds like you've gone way too far in my ears.

--- End quote ---

I treat fatfurs as fantasy characters rather than realistic representations of what it's like to be fat. The only thing realistic about my fatfurs is their short lifespan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version