furry games and gaming discussions > gaming discussion

Super Smash Brothers Melee

(1/7) > >>

Gwyndolium:
Great game, I still play it time to time but nobody wants to play with me anymore because I beat their tails. Well at least most of the times.  

My favorite chars: Roy, Kirby and yes, the ice climbers (you don't believe me huh?)

But I use mostly Roy, the rest is more as an alternative or just for fun :cool":

And about tricks and stuff. Never, I really mean NEVER use Roy against Samus.. Direct vs Indirect does NOT work.  

Opalance:
Quote (Vinor @ Feb. 25 2007, 7:59 pm)Where are the Yoshi fans?!! I'm an undying one(despite all the second-rate games they've been putting out -_-) and I have yet to of been beat while using him...give me Roy and it's just not fun for anybody...
Hehe, I actually beat the top player at my old college wish Yoshi once, the only time I ever beat him. The guy is crazy good, only one other person, his roommate who played him all the time, could ever come close. But I beat him with Yoshi, after he talked all kinds of trash about him.

-Lance:
Yea, Ganondorf's world record is pretty impressive. The counter in game stops at 9999.9, but it shows the actual score in the menu. Ganondorf and Ice Climbers(glitch) are tied for the longest world record homerun contest at 11347.2 feet.

You can see them here if you like:
http://www.smashvrs.com/hrc.htm

Mango:
Quote (Vinor @ Feb. 25 2007, 8:59 pm)Where are the Yoshi fans?!! I'm an undying one(despite all the second-rate games they've been putting out -_-) and I have yet to of been beat while using him...give me Roy and it's just not fun for anybody...
You sound like my friend's brother.
Nobody can beat him when he uses Yoshi.
It must be some secret that you learn in college. >.>

ShadowKitsune:
There's a new video on DetStar's Smash Bros. page.

It's someone getting a distance of 9999.9 Ft with Ganondorf in the Home-Run Contest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version