general furry discussion > furry greetings

New here

(1/3) > >>

Cesarin:
Hi there!, I just opened my new website here infurtopia ( i usually dont have websites because i suck at html )
but i decided to give a try and there ya go!

http://www.cesarin.furtopia.org
is my new url
thanks to the admin to let me in :>

Jadnar:
Heya Cesarin! Welcome to Furtopia.org! I'll probubly be taking a peek at yer site when I get home (am currently at school).

If you have any questions about HTML I and a few others would be willing to help. This place is fairly friendly, no I take that back, VERY friendly. Feel free to ask questions and the sort, many are willing to answer.

Again, Welcome, tour the place. Have fun! ^_^

Benjamin:
Heya, Cesarin.
Welcome to the furtopia.org forums.
I'm sure we'll keep you amused somehow or another. Feel free to join in on the discussions, naturally.
Good luck with learning HTML. We all have to start somewhere. I started out with web design several years ago, myself. I've come a fairly long way with it, it seems.

See ya around!

Benjamin

Cesarin:

Yay! thanks, btw, is there a way to add these cool icons in your forum profile?

Kada-Ru:
Hello, Cesarin! I don't know anything about the icon things but Benjamin is the admin of the forums so he can help you there. Others may be able to too.

I recognized your name since you post your artwork on FAE.  I really enjoy your work!

Oh, also, if you don't know html there is a program here that you can just upload your art to FTP and it will create a basic html but will still allow others to see your work while you work on learning html if you wish. You can find it here. Then click on "Furry Photoframe".

And yes, there are several here that can help you with html.

Welcome to the forums!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version