general furry discussion > furries on furry

Hi I am an anthropology student wishing to know what being a furry means to you!

(1/3) > >>

Jamer825:
Hello I am really sorry for asking this of you on your forums so feel free to completely ignore this. I am a 17 year old student studying Anthropology at high school. Within my course I am required to do a piece of coursework which makes up the 40% of my grade and I have chosen to look at the Furry Fandom. Although I am not a furry myself the Furry Fandom are a group i have always been interested in and respect. If possible would anyone will be able to complete a 1 minute survey on why they became Furies and the impact the community has had on their life. I wish to see how the community has changed and impacted your lives. All answers given are optional and anonymous being only seen and marked by my teacher. If you are able to give your time to do the survey I will be incredibly grateful. The Survey: https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/7d2d069

Jamer825:
If anyone wants to ask questions or is willing to talk about this I will be checking this as regularly as I can!

Kobuk:
If you want to get a better picture of the furry fandom and who/what we are, IMO, taking a survey won't help.  :P I'd suggest getting to know the members here, participating in topics and discussions, reading various threads and forums, etc.  That to me, at least IMO, is a much better way of understanding the fandom than just taking a simple survey.

Jamer825:
Yeah i understand that it is not the best best way so i am planning to talk on the forum and I am also going to a convention in London. Its just it will look better (for the marker) if i have both interviews and statistics on the topic so i can give a better overview on both a personal and general scale. By looking at the numbers i can see why people are furries and how much it means to them without taking to much of everyone time. I want to get to know people but getting a few pieces of data will really help out on my write up!

Subzerus:
Us furries tend to be pretty accepting so as long as you try to get involved and start conversations and stuff, you're going to have a great time here, you'll have fun and get a lot of info! Feel free to ask me anything via PM if you wish! Oh and why not go to the greetings sections and post something about you too? That would probably help break the ice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version