Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4548 times)

Offline KitKat

• Species: Cat
  • Male
Hello
« on: January 04, 2020, 01:04:04 pm »
Hello I'm Kitkat. I've been a member of this fandom for 3 years now. I used to be part of another forum, but the last time I checked them their servers were down and haven't been up since. I'm a fan of anime (Beastars, My Hero, Aggretsuko, and Saiki K. to name a few) and Video games (Pokemon, Borderlands, Animal Crossing, and Smash Bros. to again name a few). My fursona is a white cat with Red markings on him, I don't have any fursuits or amazing paid commissions yet. If you ever wanna talk with me just send me a message!

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 10:19:56 pm »
Welcome KitKat!
I'm a GSD.  Normal markings and such.

I have a Nintendo Switch, and have Smashbrothers, but I find it actually hard to play, at least now.  I would rather play MarioKart8. 
From what I hear, Beastars is good, and I should check it out!

Glad you made it here, and hope to see you around. 
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 02:30:18 am »
Hello and welcome to Furtopia! Here is our official "Moderators Welcome" so to say. I'm not a mod, just to make that clear, just giving you the official staff welcome. So, er, Welcome!  :D

Here are some introductory questions you can answer if you like:
Mind telling us how you happened upon our friendly community?
How long have you been a furry / known about the fandom?
Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it?
What interests you about the anthropomorphic (furry) fandom?

Hope you enjoy your stay! Be prepared for an onslaught of warm welcoming hugs and pounces from fellow members! If you don't want the hugs, just let us know and your wish will be respected! Click on any of the gold-colored links above or below for further information. ;)

We also have an IRC chatroom you may want to join. Just enter your fursona name and start chatting! If you need help on accessing the Furtopia IRC, please see this thread here: How to use an IRC client

Please take the time to read the Furtopia Forum Posting Rules. This is a PG rated “family friendly” forum. Please also take the time to post your topics in the most appropriate section - it will be greatly appreciated by all. If you have a question or problem, or if you need help with anything on the Furtopia forums, then feel free to contact an Administrator or Moderator via PM (Private Message) or use the Report to Moderator button found in every post. Please let the Admins and Mods handle any problems that arise. :)

Please don't hesitate with any questions you might have. It seems quiet at times, but the mods and admin here are pretty good at responding quickly and your fellow members have a history of being super friendly. I look forward to seeing you around! :)
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Iara Warriorfeather

• Species: Velociraptor (Iara)
  • Dinosaur of Furtopia-On Hiatus!
  • Female
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 02:01:14 am »
Hello I'm Kitkat. I've been a member of this fandom for 3 years now. I used to be part of another forum, but the last time I checked them their servers were down and haven't been up since. I'm a fan of anime (Beastars, My Hero, Aggretsuko, and Saiki K. to name a few) and Video games (Pokemon, Borderlands, Animal Crossing, and Smash Bros. to again name a few). My fursona is a white cat with Red markings on him, I don't have any fursuits or amazing paid commissions yet. If you ever wanna talk with me just send me a message!

Welcome to Furtopia! :3
Furry Code:
FDC5adw A+ C+ D++ H++ M- P++++ R+ T++ W Z Sf RLS/LW* a+ cn+ d-- e+++ f+ h- iwf++ j p

My art and such