Author Topic: Furtopia RPG - MK II  (Read 79505 times)

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2003, 04:07:15 am »
He had finnished all the dead had been laid to restbut as he had been working a car and old one at that had gone by heading for that ship. " I wonder whats up now? " He said to no one, Sitting down to rest he begain figuring out his next move and rebandage the wounds he had opened during his work. "Well I need to get on that ship but how" He mused " I suppose I could just ask but......nah thats a bad idea I dont think they will be leaving for awhile from the looks of things so I'll whatch and wait" With that he begin scrounging around for anything usefull
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Joel

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2003, 07:25:48 am »
:Back aboard the Yautja ship:

Bakuub and Dachande were preparing themselves for the coming test.  If they failed, they would die... but if they succeeded, they would be truely honored warriors.  They both meditated, honing their concentration, as Yeyinde walked in.

"It is time..." he stated

Both Bakuub and Dachande rose, and walked over to the drop-pod bay, not betraying any kind of nervousness, or so they thought.  Yeyinde could see through their act; he knew, for he had felt the same trepidation before his own Kainde Amedha Chiva, but he knew that they would probably survive, even that grumbler Bakuub...

Offline Firebreath

• General Support/Advice
  • Male
    • http://www.firebreathxiii.furtopia.org
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2003, 09:13:17 am »
As the ship was finally brought down on the docking bay's metallic floor, he activated his cloaking device and stand next to his ship's door.

When it finally opened, he dashed outside, unseen by anyone, before they could get near the airlock. He hugged the side of his vessel before sliding down the wall of the docking bay.
He gave a vocal command to his helmet-mounted computer. His command wasn't heard by anyone, his external speaker not activated.
A small map of the vessel appeared at the top right corner of his field of vision, which let him navigate easily.

But right now, the guards could pose a problem. He only had limited invisibilty and he had to keep his presence on the ship unknown as much as possible, or at least, not get to sound a general alarm right away. His position was too centered on one point and he would be an easy target if he either didn't move out right away or take care of them.
"Ah, screw it..." he thought, as he gave another command to his on-board computer, this one to locate the nearest alarm-sounding device. There were two in this room. The first one, he could very easily see it and get to it in a jiffy.
The second one was nearer to the guards. The other one was near two guards at the entrance of the room, and those would pose to be a problem.

He slowly walked towards the first one, and disabled it without a sound. He looked toward the other alarm lever, and sweated slightly. He had hoped to go through this mission with having to kill anyone. But as his drill officer said back then, it's better them than you.
Always better them...
"There is no problem that cannot be solved with the judicious and precise application of high explosives or heavy ordnance."

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2003, 11:17:33 am »
"OK Kale, get the ship online and show us the missile launchers. I'll need it online to check for an internal system failure. I can easily hack it to normal. Take Dodgers vehicle into the cargo hold. We might need it"

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2003, 01:37:24 pm »
Simon wanders down to the main corridor and grabs a pistol. He looks at it and holster it, making sure the safety is off.

"I can't believe im gonna do this"

He suddenly has an idea. He thought he needed a close range weapon, should they get too close for comfort. He runs up to Kale.

"errrm... is it ok if i go back into the town, i saw a shop that sold close range weapons and i feel that i would be safer with one. Do you want anything while I'm down there? And does anyone know, when this is going to happen?"
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2003, 01:54:18 pm »
"Huh? Sure kid. I'll go with you. I got a few weaps and a hell of a lot of skill. Kale. Open the cargo hold if this has one so w can take Dodger's car with us. You'll be surprised what a fast car can do to some people"

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Joel

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2003, 02:36:51 pm »
A single meteor dropped within a grassland area.  The crust soon dropped off and exposed the drone-machine within... the Yautja's seeding of the planet had begun.

The machine planted eggs at abou the rate of 1 ever ten feet in a straight line, and then self destructed when it finished.  Startled animals came over to investigate the noise...

and the horror began.

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2003, 02:52:07 pm »
Simon looks at the seeds in terror.

"look Havok if we're gonna have them lasers ready in time, you're gonna have to stay behind. Damn now i gotta run, its not far is it?"

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2003, 02:54:20 pm »
"well, ok. I just wouldn't want something to happen to you. Guess it's just paranoia. Come on then Kale, Show us the missile launchers"

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2003, 03:19:07 pm »
Simon runs off to the town, he sprints as fast as he can. He ran past the seeds, which didn't appear to do much. They looked like the thing that crashed in the cafe. Simon would let them pay for this. He ran on as fast as he could. In the town he finds the weapons shop and grabs a 6ft staff, a short sword, a katana and a couple of daggers, this was all he could carry, luckily the shop was cheap so he could afford it all. He started to run back and was slowed down by the extra load. As he approached the seeds again, he notice a few had opened, his heart was filled with terror. He drew his pistol and took the safety off, praying he didn't have to use it. He heard a russle in the bushes behind him, something parasite like jumped at him and he shot it down. He sprinted back to the ship not turning to look what that was. He gets back to the ship and puts the weapons on the floor, keeping the staff for himself, he straps it in it's holster to his back.

"Guys hurry up the pods are hatching!!!"

Offline dodgers

• Male
    • groups.msn.com/thedeltaforceworld
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2003, 03:32:17 pm »
runs to the pod with all of his guns and says " come on lets c wot you can do  then "
dodgers is back and ready 2 "POST"

Offline Ukiko

• Female
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2003, 04:02:27 pm »
The engineer looked askance at the vessel as it settled to the floor.  It looked like a lot more work than it would be worth, really....but she had been hoping for a challenge.

She frowned as the door slid open, but no one exited.  Worried, she motioned two guards to come with her as she approached the door.

"Hello?  You okay in there, buddy?  You didn't blow yerself up, did you??"

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2003, 04:15:38 pm »
"This way" he said.
Kale led havok down to the missile bays and left him there, returning to the bridge and sitting in the command chair. He focused, and allowed his mind to slip into the ship, opening the cargobay and bringing the turret systems online, preparing to target the seeds and eliminate them as they continued to hatch.
Then he noticed dodgers, running at the pods like some kind of suicide machine, he activated the ships external megaphone "Stay away from them those things are too dangerous to just charge!"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Joel

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2003, 05:09:58 pm »
Joel looked in stark shock as Simon ran towards the eggs.  He began to yell,

"GOOD GOD, NO SIMON!  YOU'LL BE INFESTED!"

Joel noticed that quite a few of the eggs stood empty already, the facehuggers long gone...

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2003, 06:45:13 pm »
He had been scrounging around an old weapon shop when the first pod hit. " Well that was sooner then expected" casting a final glance at the wepons " Forget it so archaic" Walking in the direction of the ship he locked the helmets fece plate on and silently wished his armor was in top form. Aproching the ship where one of them was aparently taking it opon his or her self to get killed, aproching the figure he yelled " Who owns this ship, you?"
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Firebreath

• General Support/Advice
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2003, 12:44:33 am »
Jason slowly walked towards the guards, near the entranceway. There was the second alarm signal.

That's when he heard the engineer call in his vessel. He muttered under his breath. "Nobody ever thaught that person any manners, it would seem." he thought as he activated the ship's intercom system from his current position.
"You'll have to excuse me for a minute... natural urges tend to always happen at a bad time..." he said, his voice taken inside his vessel. It wasn't a big one, but big enough to have some rooms and make all that explanation plausible. "I'll be there in about a minute..." he added as he walked right next to the guards.
He opened a compartment on his belt, and quickly closed it, hoping nobody saw it. He placed a little bit of semtex-4 explosive on the side of the alarm device, and ran back into his ship, unheard.

He walked passed the engineer, and realized it was a female. Not that he had anything against it. But it's always a nice thing to know. He was really bad at flirting, but who knows, maybe his luck will play this time and he'll get some more spare parts for free?
He opened a door and stepped in, quickly, without being seen. He deactivated his armor's cloacking device, and removed his helmet, which he slung under his left arm.
He re-opened the door and walked about 2 meters and greeted the engineers and the guards.
"So, I guess you're the cavalry, huh? Thanks a million for helping me out! I only had 15 minutes of canned air left in this suit..." he said, smiling.

He extended his right paw and smiled at the engineer. "I'm Jason. Nice to meet you, miss...?"
"There is no problem that cannot be solved with the judicious and precise application of high explosives or heavy ordnance."

Offline Ukiko

• Female
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2003, 12:59:52 am »
The engineer smiled slightly, shook his hand firmly.  "Chief Engineer Nezumi.  You don't need the 'Miss'.  Just Nezumi."  She glanced up at the ship.  "So, what's broke?  And how'd ya break it?  If you were that bad off it must have gone out pretty fast."

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2003, 03:46:50 am »
Kale saw simon running, it looked like this was no time for subtlety, he lined up on the all too neat line and activated one of the top ion cannons. The searingly white hot beam hit the pods, smashing into them like paper and digging a deep furrow into the ground behind them, he slowly brought the turret round, hitting what he could before the charge ran down and he had to stop to recharge them He activated the loudspeakers and his comuterised voice blared out "Everyone get to the ship! We cant fight them now!"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2003, 03:53:44 am »
The ship had let lose a volly of fire on the pods with what apeard to be an energy weapon " I guess thing's arnt as archaic as I had thought This place might have a chance after all"  Wipping out his bow he fired off a charged arrow at the nearest pod while still heading for the unown ship

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2003, 11:18:20 am »
Havok set his laptop down next to the pods and connected the wires in the correct place.

"Let's see ..." he muttered to himself. "...everything seems to be in order ... except the fact they don't work ... launching procedures are intact ... so are the on-board targeting ... ah ... command protocols are damaged"

He started tp type and heard a loud bang.

"Whoa! What was that?"

He heard Kale's voice over the externam intercom and realised what was happening.

"crap! I should've listened to those rumours!"

He typed faster than ever to repair the damaged file.

"Come on, come on, come on! Just a little longer..."

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2003, 03:37:18 pm »
OOC: ok edit what i put in the last post to fit this one.

IC: Simon ran as fast as he could, he backtracked the route to the town he took, which inevitably took him past the pods. As he looked over at them, he saw that some were open. His fear grew and he got his pistol out and turned the safety off. He continued to run, the hand to hand weapons rattled as he ran and something seemed to jump out in front of him, it was parsite like, it looked like some sort of wierd spider with a tail. It jumped for him, his heart skipped a beat as he shot it. Some of the blood spattered on Simons hand. It burned like his hand was on fire, it ate through his skin and bone fast. He ran as fast as he could through the country, not turning back. He ducked as he saw the lasers being shot and he finally made it to the ship. He slammed the door shut behind him and unholstered the items he bought at the shop, all apart from the 6ft staff. He dropped the other weapons on the floor and holstered his pistol, turning the safety on. The newly equipped cub wandered around looking for someone, his hand still burning, now the blood had almost burnt all the way through his hand.

"HELP, MEDIC!" he screamed...

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2003, 04:01:58 pm »
Havok heard a scream. A kid's scream.

"bleep this!" He shouted, throwing his laptop to one side.

He ran towards the position of the scream. He didn't know the ship too good so he ran into dead-ends a few times.

"Come on, come on, THINK!!!" thought to himself, almost as if he was arguing with his mind. "Whoever screamed needs you right now, Havok. Get yor butt over there NOW!!"

He bumped into the voice's owner accidentally, and was taken aback by what he saw.

"Simon! Simon, you ok? Come on, kid, let's get you to the medi-bay"

He steered Simon towards the bedical bay as quick as he could.

"Lie down there, let's see, uuuh, come on, think" he muttered to himself. He knew the kid only had a limited amount of time. "Acid! What neutralises acid...uuuh...acid is made of hydrogen ions...that stuff is pure acid...any hydroxide ion will neutralise it...H20!!"

He took a jug of water and poured it over Simon's arm. "This might hurt a bit, kid, but it'll help"

The acid soon lost it's ferocity and dripped harmlessly from what was left of Simon's arm.

"Uuuh, sorry about the delay kiddo, Not quite sure of this place. We'll let the medical bot things do their thing on your arm. Hopefully, you'll get a prosthetic limb. My dad had one. He was still a heck of a shot" Havok smiled.

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2003, 04:12:34 pm »
"AHHHHHH crap THAT HURTS" Simon screams at the top of his voice. He looked at was left of his arm and was worried.

"i hope this prosthetic limb will be ok i need my hands!"

Simon lays back on the bed as he almost passes out because of the pain he suffered.

"damn i dont feel so good, why did i have to go near them?! why!?"

Offline Firebreath

• General Support/Advice
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2003, 08:21:19 pm »
Jaso shrugged. "I dunno. I jumped, and before I knew it, seconds after getting in WaySpace, things went FUBAR and the engine blew. That stopped about everything, including life support, to work, so I had to put on my EVA suit. I purposedly brought it in case something like that happens... but no tools, since I tried to keep the load on the ship as small as possible."
He pointed at the rear part of the ship. "The engine's over there. I think it,s the sub-fusion datacore that melted, therefore screwing up the plasma transductor alignment. But I ain't no engineer... That's hardly my field."
He looked at the two guards. And nodded. "Gee, I didn't know I was that much of a threat..."

Offline Ukiko

• Female
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2003, 12:12:35 am »
Nezumi smirked, slightly.  "Yea, well, on this ship it's threatening until proven innocent."  Nezumi moved toward the ship's engine, gave it a quick once-over.  Sighed.  "Well, it's well and truly a mess.  Lucky it didn't blow you up, I guess."  She turned to the guards, irritably. "You're still here?"  She waved a hand impatiently.  "Go, shoo. You're underfoot."

She glanced at Jason.  "This may take awhile.  I'm good, damn good, but...you were pretty accurate when you said it was FUBAR."