Author Topic: What really "grinds your gears"?  (Read 54496 times)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Reply #850 on: October 09, 2022, 05:42:28 pm »
Spam emails. Would you believe it! One hundred and nine, 109, viruses have been found on my Windows computer!! One hundred and nine of them! On my Windows computer. Guess I'll have to get a Windows computer. This is a Mac.  :D
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #851 on: November 20, 2022, 03:17:50 pm »
Cylists who ride against the traffic flow. Nearly hit one while turning onto the road home. He emerged from behind a gravel train, so couldn't be seen with moments to react.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #852 on: November 21, 2022, 02:39:47 am »
First shift is still going home in eight hours wile we have to stay 10.  Now they expect us to fix their mistakes as well. This is getting old.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.