Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
general non-furry discussion / Re: T G I F What are you doing this weekend?
« Last post by Kobuk on November 22, 2022, 06:42:17 pm »
Heading to my mom's for Thanksgiving either tomorrow or Thursday.

As far as the upcoming weekend goes, probably not much.
anime / Re: Beastars on Netflix
« Last post by Kobuk on November 22, 2022, 06:40:03 pm »
Beast Complex Vol.2 manga book will be released next year in March.
Vol. 3 will be released later in June.

Geez, talk about a long wait.  :P
news forum / Re: Banning books on race and gender.
« Last post by BlueStreak on November 22, 2022, 02:51:00 pm »
Remember back in the late 80s and early 90s, when there was a big crusade to stick Parental Advisory stickers on music that some organizations deemed "unacceptable" for kids?

Remember how that was ignored by parents who found its guidelines to be overreaching, didn't do anything to stop the spread of such music, was arbitrarily enforced, and turned into a ringing endorsement of said music for any kid who wanted to stick it to their uptight parents?

This is just as stupid.
news forum / Re: US Supreme Court overturns Roe vs. Wade.
« Last post by BlueStreak on November 22, 2022, 02:41:54 pm »
I think this is a heinously stupid decision that will harm far more people than it will help. There are already shortages in our foster care/adoption systems; this will serve to increase the strain on them, possibly to the breaking point. Unwanted children and parents who can't afford them are much more susceptible to turning to lives of crime to get by. This (combined with attempts currently being pursued by groups who want to ban birth control) will increase that problem tenfold.

Be careful what you wish for.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on November 22, 2022, 10:44:24 am »
Probably working.

Since I am taking time off before thanksgiving, I will probably have to make my commitments by working FRI/SAT/SUN anyway.
Time to get a new job career.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on November 21, 2022, 02:39:47 am »
First shift is still going home in eight hours wile we have to stay 10.  Now they expect us to fix their mistakes as well. This is getting old.
word games / Re: What are you watching right now?
« Last post by cause the rat on November 21, 2022, 02:38:05 am »
Was watching football. For more of the day. Kansas City won. I'm happy. It was a good game.
« Last post by cause the rat on November 21, 2022, 02:37:04 am »
Baking for Thanks Giving. My mom wants a French Apple Tart. Been a wile sense I last made one of these. I'd have to say having a food processor makes the French dough a lot easier to make.
word games / Re: What are you watching right now?
« Last post by Kay Alett on November 20, 2022, 05:18:48 pm »
Been watching Star Ocean EX, an anime adaptation of Star Ocean: The Second Story for the PS1. It came out a long time ago when I was still in high school but I never got around to watching it.

Also been watching a slice of life anime called Spyxfamily. It should be illegal to make something that adorable and cute and precious.
In some ways it reminds me of Kobayashi's Dragon Maid in that it's a slice of life show with fantastical characters and every once in a while the show turns things up to eleven just to show off and have a bit of fun.
I don't even really like slice of life shows but this Spyxfamily is too cute to ignore.
photography and video / Re: Rocket's Rockets & Other Stuff
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on November 20, 2022, 03:23:00 pm »
A compilation from a furbowl meet here.

Southern MI Furbowl
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10