Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
general non-furry discussion / Re: Local weather
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on February 15, 2024, 09:16:17 pm »
Supposed to get snow.  So it can make me more mud.
Maybe I will fix the slow water leak on the car. 
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Good News" thread.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on February 15, 2024, 09:14:23 pm »
That is good news Firelight!
Wishing the best for her.

My good news is I can pay the mortgage one more month.
I hate being adult.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What Are You Up To?
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on February 15, 2024, 09:12:49 pm »
Finally got home.  I have tomorrow off. 

So I'm resting.

Cause,  you forgot wireless peripherals also let you type and mouse from across the room even though you can not be sure of what was typed or clicked because the distance is so great.

Wireless is also a good way to leak info.  And be jammed out in difficult environments. Truth is,  wireless main selling point is supposedly no clutter from those pesky unruly wires.  People who think that way need to get a life.  If someone can't deal with a few cables they need therapy.    Oh and wireless needs batteries.  Take that eco freaks.  Your clean workstation with no wires and all wireless setup is worse for the environment than the wired one.

So as you can tell I love wires.

Plus work in a SCIF. No wireless allowed for all the reasons I mentioned. 
general non-furry discussion / Re: What Are You Up To?
« Last post by Firelight on February 13, 2024, 06:48:00 pm »
Watching Jayplays play Stray.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Good News" thread.
« Last post by Firelight on February 13, 2024, 06:18:04 pm »
Eevee might be able to go off her liver pills  after a few more tests as her liver is back to normal now.
« Last post by Firelight on February 13, 2024, 04:25:08 pm »
Sunny and warm today rain the rest of the week.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on February 13, 2024, 02:34:26 pm »
Update. I have another adapter coming. Should be here tomorrow.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on February 13, 2024, 03:53:36 am »
My new Apple computer. The lightning connectors. And the idea that having a keyboard you have to keep charged because it's wireless. The adapter I got. An Apple adapter. Wont slide into any one of the ports. I'm gong to call Apple up tomorrow. Find out what I can do to have a corded keyboard. If there is no way to do this I'll take this box back. Then buy a Windows.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on February 11, 2024, 04:45:33 pm »
Had snow.  Turned to mud.
I hate mud.  Makes dog muddy.
 Dog makes house muddy.
If I keep dog in too much,  she gets nutty.
I can't walk as much as I used to due to arthritis.
I need mud to be gone.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on February 11, 2024, 04:41:05 pm »
My bad news is that despite everything indicating I should be happy,  I'm not.   I found and fixed a sneaky exhaust leak.  It was making me dizzy when driving and I would smell terrible odor and would arrive to work smelling like.. engine.
And despite that win, despite getting a good rating at work, despite my knees improving,  I'm just... blah.  Normally fixing an issue like what I did on my vehicle sets me into a good mood.  Not even an energy drink will budge my mood.

Thanks Simo. I was trying to get around to describing plasma lamp for Firelight, but life got in the way.
Not even my collections of things matter to me. I have a few different types of collections. Nothing matters.

I think my job is much to blame,  but reality is I'm going to have to stick with it for a little longer.  But honestly my dog is largely to blame. It is not her fault. I will try to explain.

She is NOTHING like any dog I've been around.  She is mean, cold, unaffectionate. She's unruly,  and hard to control. She bites me and I do nothing to deserve this.

A companion pet has always been a huge part of my life since I was a kid.   Since she is a cranky mean turd, she is also a daily reminder of what I lost. It affects all I do and think.

Not even a dog loves me. 
Must be me
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10