furry arts discussion > Old Rabbit

A feral wolf pack from my art showcase.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Timberwuff:
That's too bad I missed this when it first got posted! This is adorable and wonderful! :D :)

Old Rabbit:

--- Quote from: Timberwuff on June 15, 2015, 01:18:19 pm ---That's too bad I missed this when it first got posted! This is adorable and wonderful! :D :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot for the nice comments Timberwuff. Glad you enjoyed the drawing. :orbunny:

That's the reason I reposted it here. It's easier for people to find my drawings here
where I can itemize them.

In case you or others wonder if they can get a child forum. Furtopia quit offering them due
to lack of interest and abandonment by those who had them.

Quirk:
I really like the texture of the wolf-fur; it looks very solid yet free flowing, a lovely expression of movement. :)

Bronx:
That's awesome! I love the way you used the smudge on the trees, as well as how you captured the faces of the wolves. I wish I could draw like that :)

Old Rabbit:

--- Quote from: Quirk on September 03, 2015, 03:13:11 am ---I really like the texture of the wolf-fur; it looks very solid yet free flowing, a lovely expression of movement. :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your nice comments. I am glad you enjoyed the drawing. I wanted to
give the winter fur of the wolves some thickness and texture. Glad you like how it
turned out.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version