Author Topic: FurtherConfusion 2014 - First Furcon  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Scupper

• Species: Fox dog thingy.
  • Male
FurtherConfusion 2014 - First Furcon
« on: October 16, 2013, 07:49:51 pm »
Well I finally did it. I booked a room and registered for a Furcon. I'm hoping ill enjoy it but truthfully I have no idea what to expect.  :goldgrin:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:46:55 pm by redyoshi49q »
You know these people. They go to sleep, they think everything’s fine, everything’s good.... Then they wake up and they're on fire.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: FurtherConfusion 2014 - First Furcon
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 08:03:43 pm »
When does your happen? Looking to hear good things from you. I think it's great there's so many members here that are going to their first cons. I'll be going to my first furcon in Dec. Probably as in the dark as you are.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 08:07:26 pm »
Further Confusion
Jan. 16-20, 2014
http://www.furtherconfusion.org/2014/

Offline Scupper

• Species: Fox dog thingy.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 09:32:35 pm »
When does your happen? Looking to hear good things from you. I think it's great there's so many members here that are going to their first cons. I'll be going to my first furcon in Dec. Probably as in the dark as you are.

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. If all goes well I should have a partial suit to wear too.  as for the timing: Kobuk tossed the link up. I'll let you know what it was like, take some pics(time permitting), and try my best to have a good time!

You know these people. They go to sleep, they think everything’s fine, everything’s good.... Then they wake up and they're on fire.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 10:48:35 pm »
Thanks for the info Kobuk!

Scupper, my first will be this mid Dec. Like Christmas coming early.  :D Looking forward to both of us having a great time!
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.