Author Topic: Republican leaders continue to attack Clinton  (Read 1596 times)

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Republican leaders continue to attack Clinton
« on: July 08, 2016, 11:59:12 am »
I was watching MSNBC and they were showing some of the congressional committee about
the results of the FBI desision on the Clinton email deal. It seems the republican leaders thought
it was so important they had to have an Emergency meeting on it. With only a little over a
week before the republican convention, i would think congress would be closed. No they
want to spend TAX payer money to attack Clinton again.

Are the republican leaders so desperate they are willing to go after the head of the FBI. Accuse
them of not doing their job because they didn't handcuff Clinton and drag her off to jail?

They used to hide their attacks, but I guess they are so scared now they feel anything goes to
win the White House. Including going after the FBI. Now they want the FBI to investigate Clintons
remarks she made at their committee in December of last year. You suppose they will give up
if they loose there as well? I doubt it. They are more interested in winning than running the
governmemt. It's no wonder the public is fed up with the establishment.

The head of the committee said "My phone has been ringing with complaints about clinton getting
away with breaking the law."  I wonder if he pays that much attention to other calls he gets.  I
doubt it. They will likely go after the attorney General next.

I wonder what they would be saying if Clinton had been guilty of doing the same things Trump
has done over the years? I imagine they would rather Trump had Clintons record instead.

I sometimes wonder why Clinton doesn't throw up her hands and say forget it. After 20 years
of unwarranted political attacks most people would.
oldrabbit.com

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Republican leaders continue to attack Clinton
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 05:09:11 pm »
Truth has never meant anything to the republican party. Now they're going to show what low lives they really are. What anyone can see in a group of overgrown crybabies I'll never understand. What I'm hoping to see is most of these republicans in office now get voted out. Im hoping America will finally see the republican party for what it is. Both internal and external power struggle. With no benefit to America what so ever.

Wait till Trump looses this election. I bet he'll even scare is biggest supporters away.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 11:01:12 am »
Truth has never meant anything to the republican party. Now they're going to show what low lives they really are. What anyone can see in a group of overgrown crybabies I'll never understand. What I'm hoping to see is most of these republicans in office now get voted out. Im hoping America will finally see the republican party for what it is. Both internal and external power struggle. With no benefit to America what so ever.

Wait till Trump looses this election. I bet he'll even scare is biggest supporters away.

I fully agree.. We used to have two political parties that could talk to  each other, and work
out disagreements. Working for the good of the country, and not only to win an election. Sure
a congressman needs to listen to their voters, but the Republican party has used Gerrymandering
to give themselves an advantage. Working to put the opposing party at a disadvantage.

Money has always been needed to tell voters what the person wished to do to get elected, but
it's gone to the extreme. Members of Congress have relatively small districts. They don't need
huge sums of money to see their voters. Senators on the other hand almost have to use the
media to get their message out, but even they could do more hand squeezing instead. We need
limits on how much can be spent for elections. The common man or woman has little or no
chance of getting elected. When up against groups that have millions to spend, telling half
truths or even lies about them.

Politics shouldn't be all about winning, but trying to put the best people in office to do the job that
needs doing. I see too much religion getting into politics. People have a right to their beliefs, but
not to press them on others with laws. What some call religious freedom is religious bigotry to
others.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:19:42 am by Old Rabbit »
oldrabbit.com

Offline Rocco

• Species: German Shepherd
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 12:02:51 pm »
Clinton did commit crimes. Even with no intent, there are laws against negligence. And there are records of her lying under oath. I despise Trump, and would love to see some dirt dug up on him. Heck, I'd love dirt or charges against just about every politician. I am far from republican. Or at least, modern republicans.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 12:37:11 pm »
NOPE. We don't hear the whole story. Anything can be taken out of context. Being a furry that has to be way to obvious. And truth be told politicians make a career our of lying under oath. Did it hurt President Clinton? Nope. Did it hurt either of the President Bushs? Nope. It hurt President Nixon.  What he did threatened the stability of the US government. Lying about it didn't help.

Let's play this scenario.  Your a US official. Your in Egypt. You receive an email containing sensitive information on your cell. You then delete it.
PROTOCOL
you NEVER let it be know you can receive this kind of info on a device that can be easily stollen. This makes you a target.
you NEVER keep this kind of information on a device that can be stollen.

This is a perfect example of politicians playing games. If Hillary Clinton had broken any laws she would have been drug off in chains a long time ago.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Rocco

• Species: German Shepherd
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 01:08:14 pm »
This is going to turn into a debate. I'm going to make a new thread.