4 (25%)
Moderately worried.
4 (25%)
Substantially worried.
4 (25%)
Panic mode!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Are you worried about the Coronavirus?  (Read 23962 times)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
Re: Are you worried about the Coronavirus?
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2022, 11:16:23 am »
Kobuk, I agree!

I am okay with watching a movie with a mask on (between eating/drinking), and having 2 empty seats between me and next person. 
I go into a fast food place with mask on.  Or do drive through with mask on even.  Why is this so hard?  I go to store with mask on.  I feel okay doing so, not self conscious.

At Denfur 2021, I was vaccinated, wore screaming bright yellow arm band showing proof of this.  Wore mask when human or as fursuited self! 
I never got ill from that event either!  The arm band has a tail that dangled out of the suit sleeve so you could not literally hide it well.  It was a good con, and people who ran it apparently understood science.  Hurray for furs being intelligent!

So, I am saying, so far I am still living my life, and others are not because they are not vaccinated. 
Why can't others do same as I have?  I believe in a god, and it wants me to use my brain to help myself and others.  So I did, I got a shot.  So many people are afraid of supposed side-effects of the shot, and yet turn their backs to the proven issues the live virus causes in a human host.  STUPID.

I do work with one man whose daughter CAN NOT be vaccinated.  Here is why.  Every shot she gets makes her very ill.  She is allergic to most shots, has bad asthma, allergies, is autistic which according to him can aggravate her ability to deal with the stress of allergies and asthma.  So she can not get Covid shot because she can't get any shot.  She is one of the FEW exemptions based on medical reasons.  She can apparently prove her issues, and this is real.  She has been this way from birth.

For those who do not want a shot, they should be forced to use medical records (from pre covid days) to prove they are indeed allergic to shots, or have several complicating factors like she has.
How do OTHER countries fair?
Is it just good-ole-U.S.-of-A. who is acting so backwards?
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2022, 10:32:41 pm »
418 new covid cases in my county in the last five days. Death toll is up as well. Anytime someone says they know someone who's got the virus I respond with 'Praise the republican party!"
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Firelight

• Species: Folf dog, alt cross fox, Solarin wolf
  • Your looking sus there boi
  • Female
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2022, 09:16:53 pm »
I'm still singing Hakuna Matata over here  :D

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2022, 04:52:47 am »
795 in nine days now. And they are still holding on to the lies. I have a new slogan. Republicans have hospital and funeral bills. Americans know the shots are free.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #179 on: January 15, 2022, 06:17:33 pm »
Another murderer has died.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/01/15/covid-19-anti-vaccine-deaths-mockery-smerconish-vpx.cnn

In this report it's mentioned about mocking anti vaxer deaths. Do I personally think it's wrong to mock someone who's own opinion has caused others to suffer or die? No. This person was a murderer. This person promoted the suffering of others by knowing spreading lies. I will feel for those she murdered. I'm happy she's dead. I hope her death saves lives.

938 people have come down with covid in my county in the last 12 days.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2022, 12:49:20 pm »
Throughout society, there have been various "class" struggles.

Haves vs. Have Nots
Rich vs. Poor

Now we can add another one: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated.

While the people who do wear masks and get vaccinated get to enjoy the "perks" of life like eating in a restaurant, going to a concert, shopping in a store, or even..........going to a furry con, the unvaccinated are getting left out and left behind. Too bad, so sad. If the unvaccinated want to "get back into society" and not feel like second class citizens, then they know what they need to do. But they don't and won't. It's getting ugly in Europe right now. Is America next?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/16/europe/europe-covid-unvaccinated-society-cmd-intl/index.html

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2022, 06:33:31 pm »
Kobuk, There is one real difference between what happens if an anti-vaxer  goes to a hospital in Europe or America. In Europe the government pays your hospital bill. We pay our own. Possibly what's driving these harsher measures in European countries. What I would like to see in Europe. Make the unvaxed pay either the entire or a large portion of any medical bill from any treatment of covid. All thee harsher restrictions are doing is making easier for religious extremists to proclaim the vaccine is the mark of the beast. It's easy to see what these European governments are trying to do. Protect people. But they are actively shooting themselves in the food with these measures.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2022, 06:57:14 pm »
I do not understand why there is any connection between religion and vaccines. 
Does the bible say "thou shalt not vaccinate".  I would be suprised if it even mentioned the words vaccine or inoculation.  Many portions were written by people hundreds of years after the events they relate.   
I do remember bible saying to be good stewards of the earth.  Obviously open to interpretation (all of religion is) but I take that to mean, make good use of resources, do not make animals extinct, work with nature.  The virus is from nature.  Immune system in body is from nature.  Bolster immune response with a vaccine made from the virus which nature made.  Sounds good.

What I worry about the virus is , again, the people who aid it by being silly in their actions and words.
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2022, 02:00:36 pm »
Kobuk No, there are no such message in the Bible. And after studying it for over four years in Hebrew, Cheltic, Latin and Greek I can confidently say this is just another extremist measure to use the Bible to harm. The only connection between scripture and what's happening is this. The mark is placed on the forehead or hand. Those who don't have the mark are refused services like buying food and shelter. So refusing to allow unvaxed people to do things only "proves' it's the mark of the beast. This can only be done by neglecting a few hundred other scriptures. Propaganda is done by taking a small portion of the truth. Then deny the rest. The problem with extremists is self justification. If you hear the virus strikes down the wicked. Then see your fellow followers die. Simply proclaim them as wicked.

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2022, 08:03:48 pm »
Kobuk No, there are no such message in the Bible. And after studying it for over four years in Hebrew, Cheltic, Latin and Greek I can confidently say this is just another extremist measure to use the Bible to harm. The only connection between scripture and what's happening is this. The mark is placed on the forehead or hand. Those who don't have the mark are refused services like buying food and shelter. So refusing to allow unvaxed people to do things only "proves' it's the mark of the beast. This can only be done by neglecting a few hundred other scriptures. Propaganda is done by taking a small portion of the truth. Then deny the rest. The problem with extremists is self justification. If you hear the virus strikes down the wicked. Then see your fellow followers die. Simply proclaim them as wicked.

I think you have me confused with Jade. He mentioned religion. I didn't.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2022, 12:54:42 am »
Kobuk, my left eye doesn't know what my right eye is doing. :)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2022, 03:49:27 pm »
Our workplace has 15 out with active covid.  I am not sick.  We are at risk of losing customer satisfaction as well as contracts  because people are too ill to get out of bed much less work.
That's one thing a vaccine is good for,  keeping economy going.

I hope things get better.  Covid might make them do layoffs if revenue drops too much for too long.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 03:51:30 pm by Jade Sinapu »
(Name that tune!)

Offline Mister Initial Man

• Species: Lynx/Bear
  • Male
    • The Lynx's Den
« Reply #187 on: January 29, 2022, 08:42:13 pm »
I am vaccinated, my parents are not.  Part of it is my Mother does NOT trust the vaccination and the speed at which it was put out.  She's elderly (turns 70 this year), diabetic, has extremely high stress, on a load of meds, and I do believe being a woman also increases chances of side effects; and those side effects are what terrifies her.

She's not at all against vaccines in general; she's even been vaccinated against smallpox and polio and thinks I should get pre-exposure vaccines against rabies due to bats around my house, she's just terrified about THIS one; and "terrified" is the word she used.

It does not improve her views of this whole thing when her brother-in-law, a medical doctor--tells her of covid deaths amongst those who have quadruple bypasses, smoke like chimneys, drink like fish, weigh what Mom and I do put together, and more likely happened to have covid when their bodies finally noped out of all the abuse than actually died of covid.

It also doesn't help that those who have been vaccinated still got the disease.

As for my Dad, I don't think he knows covid is going on--and honestly, if he died of covid, I'd be relieved for his sake.  Any of you who had to watch a relative disintegrate mentally will understand how I feel.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2022, 09:18:48 am »
Mister Initial Man,
Sorry to hear about your dad, my best friend's mom passed after a long ordeal with a degenerating mind.

My brother has had covid 3 times.  He is currently ill again.  His body is constantly immersed in covid due to children, and also the schools are not taking it seriously here.
My brother keeps getting sick before he can get well again.  This covid can take months to clear from someone.  A co-worker who is a pro-mountain biker, took 3 months to recover from covid.  So healthy doesn't matter.
I see this around me and know what it can do.  So Coronavirus still worries me.  I just keep on going.

(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2022, 04:41:52 pm »
A new variant is on the rise. This one is even more contagious and dangerous than the Delta variant.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/17/health/ba-2-covid-severity/index.html

Booster shots have shown to only have a 74% chance of stopping this new variant. Being more contagious and deadlier means more misinformed people are going to be murdered by republican and right wing media.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #190 on: February 18, 2022, 01:46:54 pm »
 The misinformed or stubborn,  are also in large part responsible for ease at which variants progress. 
Virus needs a host to replicate and form a variant.
Again people's lack of serious reaction to covid is what bothers me.
Let's just kill this thing.
(Name that tune!)

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #191 on: February 19, 2022, 03:23:19 am »
Conflicting reports and results on the new variant. Should know in at least a week for everything to get confirmed. Real science isn't like right wing media. You have to have real results from real studies from real scientists and doctors. This takes time.

Offline Simo

• Species: Dolphin, Kitsune, Otter
  • Male
    • http://www.furrydolphin.net
« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2022, 03:55:55 am »
No.
<span style='color:blue'>You don't know where you're going until you know where you've been:</span>
ICYI:
FCtD5afmsw/CF[Kitsune]mps4wcfmw/MOs4fmw A--- C++ D+++ H+ M- P R+ T- W>++ Z Sm# RLE a++++>100 cl++ d-- e+++ f+ h+ iwf+++ j+ p->+ s#

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #193 on: February 22, 2022, 04:24:13 pm »
The black plague was caused by the alignment of the planets. This created a miasma that coated our world. You have to keep a balance of the four humors, blood, phlegm, black bile and yellow bile to stay healthy. I said all of that to say this. Modern medical practices are less than 200 years old. It wasn't until the mid 1800.s that modern medicine dropped the idea of the 'four humors'. In those two hundred years we've advanced to doing organ transplants and fighting, even curing cancers. All this done by the same people right wing media calls lairs and 'fake news'.

This pandemic is far from over. Let them die.

Honestly haven't checked but so far no real news on Ba.2. The good news is they haven't given it a name.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2022, 11:13:33 am »
My work place has had 3 people connected to work, DIE of covid.  None were vaccinated.
We needed those people.   The loss of them has rippled into our company.  The employees who are relatives to the deceased are lost, sad, making big mistakes, not showing up to work because they are so distraught. and costing us dearly.  It is not either fault. The vaccine may have saved them.  Now we ALL suffer.
This is what concerns me.  In a time when America needs to be strong with world nuclear powers fighting, now is not the time to have this weakness creep in.  I see getting a vaccine as a sign of strength. 
I see when people are reluctant to do what is right, I see it as a potential sign of weakness.  And other countries might too.
(Name that tune!)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2022, 12:33:19 pm »
moved from elsewhere...

I have been participating in VARES since I got my vaccines.  I still get contacted.  I have no adverse reports.  I am not lying.  There are no microchips in me nor am I a GMO now.
Spoiler: show
I downloaded the VARES data set, all 100MB of it.  If you filter for DEATH, you will see that most are elderly, and in the OTHER notes section, all had preexisting medical issues including diabetes, heart diesaes, alzheimers, hypertension, obesity, chronic kidney issues, COPD, allergies, etc.  And for many the NUMDAYS field has large numbers meaning whatever happened took a while to kill them. And for those who died, and the LAB NOTES shows "died despite being vaccinated" these people were old.  This is all common sense.  Be in good health, and as you age, avoid sick people and do what you can to protect yourself.  Nothing new.
I did my homework.  OF the 99,000 adverse records reported this year, only a fraction are from Covid shots.  And this file is 99,000 people, not all the others who received any vaccine and did not get any adverse reaction.  And when you read some of the "adverse reactions" it is "nervousness", "fast heart beat" and the like.  And again this data is for ALL vaccines.  When I got my first Covid shot only one man in the large room of maybe 30 people reported anything and it was clear to us all he was panicking out of fear of needles.  Many of us tried not to laugh.  So many "adverse" reactions are psychosomatic.

Furthermore, if you filter out all who DID NOT have allergies, or medical issues reported or were taking medications for issues, and then filter for people who died, you will get many OLD people.  Then if you see suspected reasons for death, most are COVID+ test.  Some are breakthrough cases.  This is expected, and is the part of the population we all were trying to protect.  Again, your body fights the virus not the vaccine.  So in other words, healthy people, if old, can die of covid. 

And to summarize more, if you are ill, and get vaccinated, you may die of a virus, or your chronic issue.

People know that vaccines are never 100% effective.  Neither is natural immunity. For this reason, people often use best judgement, and social distance, and isolate.  Be it the cold, flu, covid, ebola etc.  My brother was vaccinated AFTER getting covid 2 times.  He now has long-haul covid.  He can barely take care of his kids.  I have been around those who were carrying covid and never developed debilitating issues.  I did get a cold like set of symptoms.  Vaccine did what it was supposed to.  It readied my body for the real virus.  My body fought it.  If I was older, there might be nothing to stop it since vaccines only train the body to fight.  If the body is old it can't fight.  Most old people die of heart issues, strokes, or infections.  My grandmother died of septicemia.  Her immune system could not keep her gut bacteria where it should be.

There is now an ebola vaccine.  @Simo.  Ebola mortality rate is upwards of 90%,. minimum of 60%.  Ebola vaccine effectiveness is high.  Vaccines work.

The covid vaccine was engineered the same way many vaccines are for animal use.  The recombination messenger DNA used to make the spike protein does cause cells in the immediate injection area to make some spike proteins, but never is a virus alive.  The body then sees the proteins and gears up the immune system.  Later the body is ready to attack any invading virus with this protein.  SO in a way, the vaccine triggers the body into making those proteins, but that is all.

My parents had Polio vaccine, and I wonder if you did to Simo?  That was a LIVE vaccine.  Meaning a live partially pasteurized virus was injected in you.  In some cases, the virus gained its former strength and made the person ill with polio.  However, my mom remembers visiting a polio hospital, and saw a lot of crippled children.  So viruses can maim.  But all we had at that time was a live virus vaccine.  So who in their right mind would do nothing and let it be "god's will" when people are becoming crippled all around them?  I see it that it is God's will I be smart enough to do something about the calamity.  If they could have made a recombinant messenger DNA vaccine for Polio they would have because they want to minimize risk to patient many of whom were children.

I have had all of these shots, and probably more.

Mumps,
Measles
Rubella
Tetanus
HPV (yes)
Diphtheria
pertussis
seasonal Flu
Varicella
Hep B
Meningitis

I rarely get the flu
I never got any of the other illnesses listed here.
I got chickenpox and wish there had been a vaccine for it.
My parents again saw people with polio, typhoid, bad cases of Flu, whooping cough, and LOTS of measles.

My mom lived in an area of poverty in rural Arkansas in the late 1950's and had Yellow fever, measles 2 times, whooping cough .  This is backed up by other family members stories , the whole family was sick.
I never had those issues.  I had a neighbor who had scarlet fever and went deaf.  Her name was Marry Anne Cress.  She is probably deceased now.  She told me the story.  Viruses maim.

So again science in our country is a victim of its success.  Because we pushed these things into submission, they do not happen with much regularity, so why should any one get a shot?
after all "they don't work". But go to Africa, or Congo, they are screaming for any and all vaccines.  Yet corrupt governments and lack of infrastructure do not allow many to get help.
How lucky we are to have such smart people working to protect us, and to help us, and we CAN have a choice!

We as a country failed the test due to our arrogance.  If this were a strain of like airborne ebola, we would all be breathing the stench of corpses.
In our country a little knowledge is dangerous.  In many parts of the world, girls struggle to get a book to read so they can learn math. 
The biggest enemy of the species are the backward people unwilling to learn.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 12:53:25 pm by Jade Sinapu »
(Name that tune!)

Offline Simo

• Male
« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2022, 07:10:27 pm »
moved from elsewhere...

I have been participating in VARES since I got my vaccines.  I still get contacted.  I have no adverse reports.  I am not lying.  There are no microchips in me nor am I a GMO now.

I don't doubt that you're not being honest here. You played vaccine roulette and the hammer fell on an empty cylinder. I hope for your sake that the adverse events don't happen, but as for what the consequences are two years, five years, ten years down the line are anyone's guess at this point in time. As for the nonsense about microchips, I suspect this is a psy-op to make the vaccine skeptics look cray-cray. I am quite familiar with the technology, and the only microchip that could be injected is less capable than an M6800 or an 8084 (remember those?)

...Nor am I a GMO now": I wouldn't be too sure of that: Clicky: Swedish Study.

"The covid vaccine was engineered the same way many vaccines are for animal use  The recombination messenger DNA used to make the spike protein does cause cells in the immediate injection area to make some spike proteins, but never is a virus alive.  The body then sees the proteins and gears up the immune system".

No it isn't. These so-called "vaccines" are a never before tried in humans, inadequately tested, genetic modification. Vaccines have always used either a dead virus or bacterium, or what are called "attenuated" virii or bacteria -- still alive, but unable to manifest as disease. "My parents had Polio vaccine, and I wonder if you did to Simo?" You're comparing "apples to oranges" here.

When your immune system attacks your own cells, there's a name for that: autoimmune disorder.

"And when you read some of the "adverse reactions" it is "nervousness", "fast heart beat" and the like.  And again this data is for ALL vaccines.  When I got my first Covid shot only one man in the large room of maybe 30 people reported anything and it was clear to us all he was panicking out of fear of needles.  Many of us tried not to laugh.  So many "adverse" reactions are psychosomatic".

Your callous disregard for the elderly and vaccine victims is duly noted. Your IRL name wouldn't happen to be Coumo?   :D

"If they could have made a recombinant messenger DNA vaccine for Polio they would have because they want to minimize risk to patient many of whom were children".

You say that like it's a bad thing.   :D

Yes, I had the polio vax, and small pox, and all those on your list in addition to rabies. All of which have a very LOOOOOOOONG history of effacacy and safety going back many decades. In the case of rabies, a century and  a half. None of these was rushed out at "Warp Speed". I remember what happened the last vtime a vaccine was put out at "Warp Speed": the swine flu vax of 1976. There was the same panic over what was expected to be an especially virulent strain of the flu. Pers. Gerald Ford promised a dose for every American. He was widely ridiculed, it couldn't be done. so they said. Even some of Ford's supporters agreed. Yet it was done. Then there were all the "public service" announcements encouraging everyone to get the swine flu shots. After some 10,000+ adverse events, and 53 deaths, the swine flu vaccine was recalled. This cost Big Pharma $BILLIONS. Enough that Big Pharma lobbied for legal immunity. They got it in 1986, and the other senile old fool in the White House, Ronald Reagan, signed it into law. But 1976 was a saner time.

"There is now an ebola vaccine.  @Simo.  Ebola mortality rate is upwards of 90%,. minimum of 60%.  Ebola vaccine effectiveness is high.  Vaccines work"

More false equivalency: this cold bug isn't anything even close to ebola.

I suspect you haven't done your "homework" with due diligence.
<span style='color:blue'>You don't know where you're going until you know where you've been:</span>
ICYI:
FCtD5afmsw/CF[Kitsune]mps4wcfmw/MOs4fmw A--- C++ D+++ H+ M- P R+ T- W>++ Z Sm# RLE a++++>100 cl++ d-- e+++ f+ h+ iwf+++ j+ p->+ s#

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2022, 08:45:42 pm »
I was noting how an Ebola vaccine is effective.  This shows vaccines can be effective.  And against a very deadly virus.

I am not callous against elderly.  I was noting that the numbers show that as people age,  their survival rate decreases and other chronic issues increase.  This is not new.  And this is shown in that data set.

An Intel 8504 die ( or do you mean 8080) or a Motorola 6800 die can not circulate in the blood stream they are several millimeters in size. They would be like a clot, wouldn't they?

I play odds each day.  I drive in bad traffic,  have done reckless things as a youth,  had a loaded gun put to my head by a so called friend and the trigger pulled.  I am still here.   I've been electrocuted 2 times.  I've been in car accidents,  been very I'll,  tried to commit suicide once.  But I'm here.
Statistics do not work like you may be imagining them.  Or God loves me and keeps me alive.  When millions receive doses,  and few have adverse reactions,  and fewer die, that shows that my experience  of no adverse reactions was the norm, not the exception .

It is easy to spread fear.  especially about what hasn't happened yet. Of all my vaccines,  why haven't I had any long term health issues from them ?  I only can complain of mild hypertension,  and that is because I use too much caffeine and am overweight.  No allergies,  mild joint pain but does not need treatment. That's it.  So nothing has changed for me in 2 years.  I can't say the covid vaccine harmed me at all.  No one at work has complained either. 

Just because covid vaccine was fast tracked,  why does that mean it is unsafe?  Maybe people worked 24/7 in shift work like it was WW2. Also being an engineer,  I've seen how there were breakthroughs in progress.  One week you are behind,  next you are ahead of schedule. 

I guess I'm more courageous than you Simo.  I took the vaccine because I was not afraid of it, and I knew it increased my chances of survival.  I volunteered to be a test subject.  Not because I do not value my life,  but I would give it willingly to help others. I and others will be living proof that we made a safe choice for ourselves.

As for the microchip in the vaccine thing,  apparently a few thought that was real.  Most did not.

As for never before tried in humans... at one point all things were of this sort.  Got to start somewhere. Right?  There was the first amputation,  first cataract surgery,  first smallpox vaccine etc. 
Why is covid being a first any different?

My father has had  an  autoimmune disorder for the last 15 years.  I am all too aware of what that is.  I diagnosed him with it and saved his life by convincing a doctor of his issues. I did this by pouring my heart and soul into the cause.  I studied and took notes and made phone calls. 

As for my comment about polio in children,  you totally misunderstood.  I meant doctors would have wanted to do more than they did because they care.  They would have used everything at their disposal. Possibly even mRNA techniques. Their job is to heal.

Also, Covid is not the common cold.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 08:59:30 pm by Jade Sinapu »
(Name that tune!)

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Male
« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2022, 10:35:53 pm »
 In the interest of keeping the peace and keeping Furtopia a happier place,  I'm going to refrain from making things worse here.  This place means too much to me. 

So I will not post about covid much if at all after this.

I respect the virus,  it existed for a long time before us and it keeps mutating.   It knows how to survive.  With our species quarreling we are less unified than a  unthinking virus.

I don't fear it, I fear some people's thought processes because those same thoughts threaten to undermine a lot of scientific progress the world as enjoyed thus far and they also divide us and make us weaker.   
(Name that tune!)

Offline Simo

• Male
« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2022, 08:59:39 pm »
So I will not post about covid much if at all after this.
I won't if you won't.
ICYI: