Author Topic: Code Geass  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Code Geass
« on: October 08, 2011, 10:23:42 pm »
Has anyone here ever bought and watched Code Geass? What did you think of it? I've started to become interested in this series and may purchase it in the future, but I want to know what opinions people have about it.

Offline Mylo

Re: Code Geass
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 10:46:57 pm »
Code Geass was an amazing series!  :D
The plot was so intricate and there was something for everyone in this show: action, deception, love, humor, mecha-battles...
I would want to watch it again sometime, to see any details I missed.

Anyways, you should definitely watch it.  Just make sure you allot enough time to see the whole thing! :) 

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 12:04:22 am »
I watched the first season, and I was not impressed at all. I thought it was severely over-hyped, and it was weak.

I'm probably still bitter from the obsession at school a couple of years back, but I'm really just not a fan x_x.

Offline Mylo

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 12:17:20 am »
I watched the first season, and I was not impressed at all. I thought it was severely over-hyped, and it was weak.

I'm probably still bitter from the obsession at school a couple of years back, but I'm really just not a fan x_x.

What?!  How could you??  (haha jk  :D)

There was an obsession?  I didn't know it was so popular...
What exactly didn't you like about the series?

Offline Shim

• Male
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 12:18:08 am »

???  How could you??  (haha jk)

There was an obsession?  I didn't know it was so popular...

A lot of the characters bothered me..Especially Lelouch. He drove me completely insane.

Offline Mylo

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 12:55:16 am »
Okay I see where you're coming from now.
I didn't like him that much either (it gets worse in the second season)...but to me, the show was a lot more than just Lelouch. There were episodes where you thought, "How can anyone do that?" Still, the show was interesting enough for me to watch through the whole thing :)

Offline Tyrannus The Demon

• Your Worst Nightmare.
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 06:38:08 am »

???  How could you??  (haha jk)

There was an obsession?  I didn't know it was so popular...

A lot of the characters bothered me..Especially Lelouch. He drove me completely insane.

....woww....

well just to let ya know,code geass was an amazing series but now that my dis hhas been screwed up i cannot watch it anymore >:P
im looking to buy them on dvd.
the first episode was my fav :D
"It all started just a few hours ago...the squad was out on routine patrol across the plains...radio contact started to fail,all we could here were terrible screams...amongst teh screasm and gun-fire,we made-out one cry,'They're coming...they're...everywhere!'."