furry games and gaming discussions > gaming discussion

Skyrim - Ulfric or Empire? (Potential Spoilers)

(1/3) > >>

Lonato Kajika:
I've been investing most of my waking hours not spent working playing Skyrim. I am going to be choosing soon between the Empire and Ulfric, and I will be choosing the Empire, but I wanted to see what others thought on the topic.
While Ulfric is an awesome guy who wants what's best for Skyrim, and not taking any crap from others which I find commendable (especially as I love the "Rebel Against" themes), I feel seceding from the Empire when the Thalmor politics are rocky will only lead to a Thalmor invasion and possible occupation that would not be good for the rest of the races and would do more harm.
What do you think?

Subzerus:
Ulfric doesn't want khajiits and argonians in his city so he kinda got a bit... Beheaded... I always pick argonian so yeah, I don't wanna side with the guy that forbids entrance to them to the city + the argonian docks. Also he doesn't let Khajiit in so he's basically a furry and scally hater and racist... Literally.

GrayWolf448:
i always join the empire in that game. its been awhile since iv read about the elder scrolls lore, so i have forgotten quite a bit.

as for the reason i join the empire its just that they seem far more respectable than the rebels. even though they were getting ready to behead my character the guy who tried a little to get my character off the list, and then apologized when who ever that girl was refused seemed like a good person so might as well gone with him.

also the only way to fight the thalmor would be to unite as an empire and strike back, yes they might have been more powerful but if everyone was willing to work and fight hard against the thalmor the empire might actually win. the stormcloaks should have worked something out with the empire instead of just trying to leave.

Doc:

--- Quote from: Subzerus on November 13, 2016, 04:21:17 pm ---Ulfric doesn't want khajiits and argonians in his city so he kinda got a bit... Beheaded... I always pick argonian so yeah, I don't wanna side with the guy that forbids entrance to them to the city + the argonian docks. Also he doesn't let Khajiit in so he's basically a furry and scally hater and racist... Literally.

--- End quote ---
I've never thought of Ulfric that way, but I did manage to change his mind about Khajiits!
I've played through Skyrim multiple times and usually went with Empire. Three times, I went with rebels. Twice, I didn't pick a side.

PeachSoda:
It sort of depends. I usually play as khajiit or dunmer, but as a khajiit, I usually opt to skip the civil war questline all together. That being said...

Because the dunmer, at one point, had a god-king too (the Vivec/Talos parallels are strong) my dunmer character joins the stormcloaks to fight for their religious freedom, not caring if they hate her personally or not. As for the empire, I have to echo most of what was already said. There are a few bad eggs, but imperials as a whole, seem well-organized, level headed and tolerant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version