Author Topic: Furtopia RPG - MK II  (Read 79432 times)

Offline Firebreath

• General Support/Advice
  • Male
    • http://www.firebreathxiii.furtopia.org
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2003, 12:18:29 am »
Jason swore mentally. He had to find a way to get aboard this ship.
He looked around him nearly in panic. He ahd to find something... he started to breathe heavily... Breathe... Breathing air...
OF COURSE!
"Captain, I am very thankful for your actions. But, by then, my air supply will be gone... This vessel is an old one and is not equipped with a state-of-the-art air filtering system. I was en-route to get the current system fixed, but in the meantime I'm on canned air."
He stopped for a second.
"In about 15 minutes, I'll be breathing enough CO2 to stop a whole forest fire... Listen, I don't mind if you just drop me off wherever you are going. If you would just be kind enough to let me in your repair bay, I'll go with you wherever you go and when I can exit your ship, without affecting your time table, I'll do so."

He stopped for a moment again. He wanted to let the dramatic tension build some more.
"Please, sir, I really don't want to die out here! That's not a way for anyone to die today! I implore you captain..."
That last sentence was stretched as much as it could before it got suspicious.
And if they didn't let him get in, well... there was always plan B: Improvise. After all, he did enter ships before when he wasn't welcome... why would this time be any different?
"There is no problem that cannot be solved with the judicious and precise application of high explosives or heavy ordnance."

Offline Ukiko

• Female
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2003, 01:06:30 am »
The pilot cursed.  Well, he couldn't leave the kid there to suffocate.....

He hit the comm.  "Midori-Sama, there's going to be a very slight delay.  The ship that set off the distress signal is more heavily damaged than we thought.  We're letting him in for repairs."

In her Suite, Midori frowned, slightly.  "Oh?"  She said into the comm.  "Is....is anyone hurt....?"  She felt a little knot tighten in her stomach.  Space travel could be dangerous.  She'd known that, but only in the most abstract way.  The freighter, well, that had been a lost shipment.  She'd never really thought of the people involved.  This brought it home to her, and it was a bit frightening.

"No, no.  He's fine.  Just needs to make some repairs so he doesn't run out of oxygen before other help gets here.  Just take a moment."

"That's good," she replied.  "I don't mind the wait."

Into the other comm he said " Damaged Vessel, you are clear for entry on port #1, we'll send one of our engineers down to help with repairs.  Hope you don't mind ending up in the Darvin Cluster, because we'll be making the jump shortly."

He turned to his first officer.  "I want a team of guards in port 1.  I don't expect any trouble, but since we're hauling the 'Princess' I don't want to take too many chances."

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2003, 03:51:13 am »
Kale nodded, "if youre a cybernetic life form then im pretty sure you can download the nessesary information into my ships databank, but first lets get Havok into the ship to get him some medical attention" Kale helped Hvok into the ships medical bay, which for such a small ship was quite large and well equipped, because all ships in the lutran fleet were well equipped, they had to be, the domes of the homeworlds failed and collapsed on a regular basis. He was also glad that the facility was automated, scanning and performing surgical procedures with the accuracy of even the greatest surgeons and requiring very little user intervention, it quickly had the bones in his leg pinned back together and a cast applied. It was the best that it could do while operating on minimal power.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2003, 05:44:31 am »
They had entered the ship and it didnt seem to be taking off plus one of them seemed to be injured so for now he decided to head back to the village and bury the dead he had seen but one thing still plauged his mind " Had they been responsible for this if so I'll make them pay" He said to him self as he bent to the work ignoring the pain of his wounds.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2003, 11:19:03 am »
Havok lay down on the medical bed and let the automatons do their thing. Once finished, he asked "Will this be sturdy enough to walk on? I wouldn't wanna fight a war while crippled"

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2003, 11:46:14 am »
as they got in the ship, Simon looked around in awe at the computers and the systems.

"wow, i've never seen anything like this. how the hell does such things exist?"

Simon followed Havok and Kale to the medical room and watch the automated things do their thing. He hears Havok mention a war and is worried.

"a war!? there's gonna be a war!? with what? why? when?! how can you even think of war!?"
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2003, 11:56:27 am »
Havok looked at the kid.

"Kid, there's something I gotta tell you. Those beings that Joel showed you will be after us all. Since he's here to warn us, I think they're gonna come here and kill us all. We have two choices. We can warn everyone and ge them prepared to fight back, or we can leave it and let them destroy us. To be honest, I'd rather die fighting than to let them walk all over me. I won't force any of you to do something you don't want to. If you don't want to fight, Kale can drop you off at a planet somewhere. Hopefully Kale will see what I mean and help me out. It's your call, kid"

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2003, 12:02:24 pm »
"damn i wish i never had to make a decision like this, im going to go think about it for a while"

Simon wanders off to a quiet part of the ship and thinks long and hard. About 20 minutes later he returns.

"OK I've come to a conclusion that those things destroyed the cafe and murdered my parents. I'll stay and fight, for them, to show that I'm strong and I'm not afraid. And these assholes ain't gonna walk all over me. I gues i really have to fight as they'll probably follow us am i right? So I have no other choice 'cos if i go to another planet, it's just a matter of time until they get me."
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline dodgers

• Male
    • groups.msn.com/thedeltaforceworld
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2003, 12:02:36 pm »
Dodgers held firmly onto the steering wheel  of his ford blue mustand cobra with cool flames on the side and a to NOS canisters in the back with a very loud sound system. he had a cool pair of glasses and a cool black coat .He knew Havok was in trouble, and he'd always help out a buddy. He skidded to a stop at Kale's ship and opened the door and rushed 2 the medical bay.
"Havok! You're ok!" i thaught u were killed in the crash.
dodgers is back and ready 2 "POST"

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2003, 12:03:41 pm »
"Dodgers? Hey buddy, How long's it been? 2 years now?"

Offline dodgers

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2003, 12:05:33 pm »
yea,  wot u been doing for the 2 years ?

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2003, 12:09:13 pm »
"Bounty Hunting. Got myself a few thousand credits and bought a ship. I raced it and lost it though. I guess you heard the conversation with Simon? He's the little kid over there"

Havok pointed in Simon's direction.

Offline dodgers

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2003, 12:11:54 pm »
yea lol well done simon.   iam only joking  i cant believe u got it tooken  its bad emnough getting ur car talking but that

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2003, 12:13:37 pm »
"Hey, the asshole rigged my ship. I had to fly and disarm the bomb at the same time. Ever tried that? Anyway, are you with us for the war? We could really use you"

Havok held out his paw for Dodgers to shake.

Offline dodgers

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2003, 12:17:00 pm »
yea i wil join the war. If you will have me

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2003, 12:24:53 pm »
"We'll have to check that with Kale. He's the owner of this beauty. As far as I know, he's undecided about going to wat against the beings. But for now, it's me, you and Simon, all gonna kick some butt"

Offline dodgers

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2003, 12:28:14 pm »
good good so iam in   lets lock and load

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2003, 12:57:59 pm »
"I know how much you wanna shoot something, but we gotta warn everyone first. I'm not quite sure how, but I think Kale might know. If he joins in, we warn everyone first then lead a frontal assault. If not, we'll need to think up a plan, but I can't do a thing with my leg in a cast"

Offline Joel

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2003, 02:31:37 pm »
Joel walked up to a computer terminal, and began to upload the information on the Aliens, aka Xenomorphs, to the ship's main computer.

What Joel Entered

He also added a bit of peripheral information on three other races:  The Humans, The Yautja, and The Bio-Mechanoids.

A Huge Amount Of Info About The Yautja

Information on the Jockey Race, as well as places of interest within the galaxy to humans

OOC: Obviously, most of this is for 'frame of reference', and what couldn't possibly be known as of now shouldn't be mentioned, i.e. every bit and piece of the bio-mechanoids info... I'm just lazy and found websites... XD

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2003, 02:46:47 pm »
"Holy crap. We're up against those things?"

Havok emptied his holsters and checked his weapons. His Desert Eagle and dual Uzis had never let him down. He wasn't gonna let them fail at the most important time, like when he was shooting crap.

"Looks like they work good. Never know when they'll be handy. Hey, Kale! Show me the missile launchers. I'll see if I can fix them up. If not, Dodgers is a bit of a grease monkey. He could fix it up if there's something more than an internam computer failure"

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2003, 04:16:52 pm »
"you'll be ok to walk Havok" Kale took the two blasters from thier holsters, they were designed along the same lines as the ship, sleek and compact, with no power lights. He pressed a panel on the side and the energy rounds dropped out "Standard issue mark CXXI Laser pistols, capble of sustained fire at 7 rounds a second for five minutes without overheating, the energy bolts are superheated plasmer capable of viscerating flesh, and puncturing up to 3cm of heavy plasteel armor. I suggest that you all carry one around, just in case. Check the weapons locker in the main corridor for them. Our objectives are clear, we are to warn any centralised government of the threat and assist any way we can. I will talk to havok and Dodgers in private about the repairs as they are classified."
His face was grim, he had seen the enemies before on ancient vidcasts, they had been the reason for the construction of this ship as a defence. He would not let them do what they had done to his people before they had been pushed back.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #71 on: November 17, 2003, 05:02:24 pm »
I could feel the ship shuddering underneath me. My vision slowly coming back to me. For awhile I thought my vision was still shocked, but I was quite surprised that maybe I was seeing normally. That the... space... outside was making the light. Looking out I could see something that was similar to a tunnel, my fighter slowly turning in circles around it as I sped down it.

(imagine something like the time tunnels from Doctor Who, if ya ever seen that.)

Looking down and across the instrument panel, I could see that many of the controls were dead. There were some red lights blinking, but there was no sound. I could not even hear my self moving. It was... perfect silence. Absolutly no sound.

It was as if I was suspended in time, but I was feeling the passage of it easily enough.

I tried to speak, but no sound came out of my mouth. I tried to press a few of the buttons on the console, but nothing worked.

Suddenly the fighter shuddered very violently, then there was a jerk and the blackness of space reappeared around me. Sounds began to flood the cabin surprising me into a shocked state before recovering.

"Warning warning! Gravity Well Detected! Unable to compensate! Alert, Engines are not responding, manuver drives inoperable. Gravity Well Detected."

"No, No no! Computer Engage Backup systems!"

"Unable to comply, Backup system responce subsystems are not responding."

"Aren't there back-ups on the back-up systems? crap! Do a hard Reboot of the system."

"That is not a recomen-"

"I don't give a crap, Just do it!"

"Hard reboot in progress, please stand-by."

I watched as my cockpit went dark, and then I notcied the world from the brief glimpses of my out of control spin. Then the systems began to whine back up again.
Another flash of the world below. Oh, no, If I don't correct my decsent, I'm going to burn up! crap!

"Computer! Correct Planetary atmoshperic descent course!"

"Unable to comply."

"DO IT DAMN IT!"

"Unable to comply."

I punched into the communications panel, and set my systems to the widest band possible, "This is Leutienant Dignan to anyone who can hear me! My fighter is on an out of control spin out, This is Leutienant Dignan calling a mayday to anyone who can hear me! Engines are out, Computer is unable to respond to commands, backups down. I am entering planetary atmopshere, HELP ME!"

Offline Joel

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2003, 05:41:21 pm »
:Above the planet:

"C'Jit!" said the young, unblooded yautja, as he flared his mandibles, "You're telling me that the area selected for the Kainde amedha chiva is unpopulated?!?  How could the Elders have made this mistake?"

"Hma'mi'de, Bakuub, remember that this was made on old mapping information... we yautja have not hunted here for millen-"

Dachande was cut off by the low, growl of one of the older warriors of the clan.  His head was cocked to one side, looking at the two.

"M-di H'lak!  Another hunting ground has been found, and we still have the Kainde Amedha eggs with us to seed the new planet..."

Yeyinde, the interrupter, walked over to a console and activated the display.  It showed the very planet Joel had just landed on...

Offline Firebreath

• General Support/Advice
  • Male
    • http://www.firebreathxiii.furtopia.org
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2003, 05:57:28 pm »
Jason smiled happily as his target bit the bait.
"Thanks for everything Amuboshi! I'd rather end up at the other end of the gaalxy than to die here! I'll be in and out in a jiffy! An hour or so, and I'll just be a bad memory!"
And he grinned at the irony. "Bad memory indeed..." he thought.
"Ready for tow when you are. Over and out!"

He closed the comm channel, and started to enter commands to the main computer. He activated some unusual sub-routines that would allow him to let the ship be piloted from a distance, as well as fake several smaller engine failures. An engineer would have at least 5 hours of work to do, according to the failures he had his ship mimicked. And when he was done this, he transferred the diagram of the ship to his battle-computer, inside his helmet. That way, he would know exactly where to go in order to find the girl, and ge to the bridge.
In the meantime, he equipped his armor's boots with special undercoating, made specifically not to make any sound when walking. That would prove useful, most probably.

He finally unplugged his power source from the ship's, and his mind cleared. He was getting into "combat mode". Either the stealthy approach or the hard one, he would fulfill his contract.
There was no turning back now.
"There is no problem that cannot be solved with the judicious and precise application of high explosives or heavy ordnance."

Offline Ukiko

• Female
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2003, 01:15:41 am »
"Amuboshi to disabled vessel, we're bringing you in."

The Chief Engineer waited in the docking bay for the disabled vessel to be brought in, tapping her claws absently on a table.  Well, it would give her something to do for awhile on an otherwise routine (read:boring) journey.  The rat tried to ignore the guards milling around the main enterance to the ship.  There were six guards, and herself....it was hard to imagine that *if* this guy wanted trouble, it would take all of them to bring him down, even considering the non-leathal stun guns issued to the defense force.......

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.