Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general non-furry discussion / Re: What makes a pet?
« Last post by Kobuk on Today at 08:35:37 pm »
What makes a pet is ultimately how much care and training a person puts into it. ;)
Feeding, cleaning, grooming, and so much more.
If a person can't or won't take proper care of a pet, then why did you bother getting one at all? Or better yet, maybe that person shouldn't have one.
general non-furry discussion / Re: Local weather
« Last post by Kobuk on Today at 08:31:49 pm »
Another Arctic blast tomorrow. Temps tonight and tomorrow in the single digits. Winds around 15mph or more.
word games / Re: The Ban Game
« Last post by Kobuk on Today at 08:29:39 pm »
Bans Jade for buying a sandwich, bag of chips, and a hot chocolate from my cafe, then leaving and not paying for any of it.  >:(
You owe me $8.65.
Pay up........NOW! Or you won't be allowed back in my cafe.
Reading threw this free book I learned why the original teacher chose casts and statues for these studies. Two words for my fellow furrys. 'Animal Statues'. Find pictures of them in white or marble. They have already been simplified in form. The form will be as easy to follow as a ball. If your new to this, like i am, do small areas first. Don't overwhelm yourself by trying to do the entire thing at once. Do the eye, jaw, mouth or nose. Like the original studies take as much time to get both the shape and shading correct. This isn't an exercise that can be rushed.

As far as taking measurements and getting proportions the video below is the best I've found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-PWjlah7dw

This guy has a unique take on painting realistic.
Still good after all this time!
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on Today at 10:21:03 am »
Now have pneumonia because killer cold left my immune system screwed over.
I love this stuff... NOT.
 :goldpissed:
general non-furry discussion / Re: What Are You Up To?
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on January 31, 2023, 12:22:33 pm »
Attempting to do part time work form home, sick with a killer cold. Why can't I just get a day off?
word games / Re: The Ban Game
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on January 31, 2023, 12:21:54 pm »
Huskies have ENDURANCE!
Of course you could get me home!

Just teleport here, and then pull me 12 miles.

I ban Kobuk for drinking WARM Mountain Dew!  Ahhh!
general non-furry discussion / Re: Local weather
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on January 31, 2023, 12:20:55 pm »
Lows were -5F , I am not too put off by that.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What makes a pet?
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on January 31, 2023, 12:20:28 pm »
If I could live 40,000 years and domesticate the bear, I would give future humanity the pet bear!

Imagine how much of a loss it would be if people have their way and the domestic dog was made extinct because of 100% enforced sterilization world wide.  Seems some want that.
Apparently in L.A. an intact pet is illegal!?  What the flip?
It isn't like they grow on trees!

Back to the thread, a good pet is domesticated enough for humans and it to live together.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10