general furry discussion > furries on furry

Furry music?

(1/4) > >>

JaieyEcco:
I don't know if this is a thing, but I'm so immersed in every fandom I join that my entire playlist is all fandom related. I was wondering if there was any music in the furry fandom, and if you guys could recommend any? I would assume there is, considering the size of the community, and it would be really cool to check some out!

GrayWolf448:
it depends on what you mean by furry music.

there are music videos that just have a bunch of furry art, or dance videos in them (though the songs used are not from furries)

there are a few furry singers though. NIIC and Peppercoyote have some pretty nice songs.

JaieyEcco:

--- Quote from: GrayWolf448 on November 19, 2015, 03:52:41 am ---it depends on what you mean by furry music.

there are music videos that just have a bunch of furry art, or dance videos in them (though the songs used are not from furries)

there are a few furry singers though. NIIC and Peppercoyote have some pretty nice songs.

--- End quote ---
I think I'll check them out, thanks for the suggestion!

Honey Bun:
I have a wolfie friend who listens to some furry dubstep people, but I can't remember the name of the artist. >.>'

I want songs that actually relate to furriness and being furry. Like, songs the furry world might actually have, where instead of saying hands they say paws, and things like that. Maybe it would end up sounding dumb, but I'd still like to hear it. XP

iso:

I'm currently listening to a remix by Nevin Shaffer (before i leave to the work), he is furry and truth has nothing to envy to the remixes of non-furry people. And he has some good stuff in his MixCloud :)

If you like the electronic music here is the link.
https://www.mixcloud.com/NevinShaffer/blucent-radio-019-december-2015-best-of-2015/

Hugs!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version