general furry discussion > furries on furry

what is your favorite thing about being a furry?

<< < (4/4)

Takanuva:
Everything about it. The art, comics, creativity, (obviously, anthros themselves), and how accepting the community is. You guys welcomed me with open arms, and I love that. Being able to open up such a big part of me, and share it with others without judgement is amazing.

Namae:
I can't say specifically. Part is the awesome community. While it is not perfect, most of them are very nice and interesting, and diverse people. I love most of the art too, though I am not good at it myself. Then there are the fursonas, their personalities, and uniqueness. I always loved animals, especially foxes.

It's something fun and cool to get into, and there is no single best part, as it is all very fun. :)

wereaibo1:
The community is nice. As is the whole identifying as an animal without getting wierd looks thing.

Light Blackwood:
The concept! (this includes any kind of art) and combine it with some creativity and other stuff to make it even better. I combine this fandom with other stuff that isn't furry, like aliens, monsters,  beast, weres, weird hybrids, fantastic chars, mythological ones, etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version