Author Topic: Favorite tv chefs  (Read 3810 times)

Offline Hans the husky

• Species: Siberian husky
  • Male
Favorite tv chefs
« on: September 22, 2020, 01:51:26 pm »
Who is your favorite tv chefs? My favorite is Jacques Pepin. Arguably one of the most infuential chefs alive. He cooked for Charles de Gaul and was offered twice to cook for Jacky Kennedy. He also pretty much brought the art of proper cooking to America. Anyways, his shows are amazing, good, simple, and classy food and he seems like a nice guy.
 So, Who are your favorites?

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Re: Favorite tv chefs
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 04:00:17 pm »
Gordon Ramsey  :D  The guy is mental! Not literally, but figurtively. A friend used to watch the show Hell's Kitchen and he got me hooked onto the guy.

Offline Hans the husky

• Species: Siberian husky
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 04:08:34 pm »
Gordon Ramsey  :D  The guy is mental! Not literally, but figurtively. A friend used to watch the show Hell's Kitchen and he got me hooked onto the guy.
I love him although sometimes his shows are just a bit too much for me. I prefer the more calm shows.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 09:03:10 pm »
Any one of them on 'America's Test Kitchen'. Everyone from the hosts to the real cooks who do all the testing and work behind the scenes. Everything they do works in a real home kitchen. With regular pots and pans. More often than not ingredients you may already have or can easily get.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 09:31:28 pm »
Any one of them on 'America's Test Kitchen'. Everyone from the hosts to the real cooks who do all the testing and work behind the scenes. Everything they do works in a real home kitchen. With regular pots and pans. More often than not ingredients you may already have or can easily get.
This
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2023, 04:00:56 pm »
Chef Tell Erhardt and Justin Wilson.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)