Author Topic: Continue the story!  (Read 4628 times)

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
Re: Continue the story!
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2013, 07:12:34 pm »
now in all the confusion buford NEEDED to get his priorities straight. so he made a mental list of all the issues :, cod players hippos Hubert, twinkie men, football players, pinkskins, PETA, david,the blitz, & gabe newell.

" no all i gotta do is put them in order, lets see 1: david." he made a quick glance for that duck-cop with the punt gun, upon not seeing him he went straight to david and punched him in the face, nocking him out.
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2013, 10:01:09 pm »
Unfortunately, Buford forgot about Kim Jong Un...

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 12:12:35 am »
for he is no longer an issue
because this happened in the blitz:
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2014, 02:44:54 pm »
But, just when all seemed lost, the US ARMY RANGERS show up and hand out cupcakes and brownies, and everyone calms down, except David, who is STILL yelling about all sorts of ridiculous things.  Buford fears that the peace won't last if David keep up his ranting, so he decided he must do something about him.

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2014, 05:38:32 pm »
So without a second thought buford takes david and throws him into a dumpster.............full of snakes.
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 06:05:42 pm »
Ronald likes snakes.  Snakes are his passion.  And from here on out, Ronald the Bullfrog will be the followed character. 

Buford smashed into the open lid of the dumpster and fell into it... right on top of Ronald's feet.  Ronald pulls his grandfather's double barreled snake off the dumpster wall and pointed it at Buford.

JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DROPPING IN WITHOUT SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT!?

Continue the story, i demand it!

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2014, 07:54:07 am »
"The question isn't who do i think i am, but who do you think you are in relevance to who i am?" Buford asked staring down the barrel of a snake
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2014, 11:02:56 am »
Then Michael Jackson appears to buford as a spirit. He caresses buford and whispers into his ear "The eagle flies at dawn" then he moonwalks into the great beyond as he yells out "don't forget the jesus juice!"
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2014, 03:04:00 pm »
Ronald pulled both triggers, leaving a bloody mess where Buford used to be.

THAT OUGHTA TEACH EM WHO THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER IS!!

Ronald hopped out of his dumpster taking his snake with him to find that the war outside has strangely disappeared.  Suddenly a DeLorean shot though time and space and landed next to him.  The door opened up and out of the car stepped his old basketball coach.

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2014, 08:33:32 pm »
"GET IN, THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN" Shouted the basketball coach, a sickly pelican by the name of Tango.  Ronald knew this this decision could effect his life forever... so he had to make a choice...

Ronald sighed "Alright, but i'm not gonna pay for your speeding tickets.". He went to jump into the trunk of the car, but seeing that it was occupied by a time machine, he settled for under the hood.  "PREPARE FOR LUTEFISK SPEED!!" Screamed Tango, as they blasted off into the space-time dimension world.

TO BE CONTINUED..?

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2016, 08:11:18 pm »
To be continued?  IS THAT A CHALLENGE, ME FROM TWO YEARS AGO!?

The DeLorean exploded back into the real world, having been missing for two years.  The car flew through a hole in space-time and crashed into a large building.  Ronald, being under the hood, was crushed, leaving behind only his double-barreled snake, which was somehow intact.  Tango, the sickly pelican who had been in the driver seat, looked to his right he saw that Buford, who had been blown apart by Ronald's double-barreled snake a mere two posts earlier, was somehow perfectly alive and sitting in the passenger side seat.

ALRIGHT, CONTINUE THE STORY MY OH-SO-LOYAL MINIONS!!!

Offline Kain (Asher) Eralf

• Species: Atosian Fox
  • Smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one.
  • Male
    • My Deviantart page
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2016, 12:07:45 am »
Buford, at Tango's slightly bewildered look, blurted out "Wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey! Never mind how, coach, we've gotta get me back to my interview!

Calling upon the Force, Tango cast Ronald's body from underneath the hood and bent the DeLorean back into shape. Tango, shifted into reverse, turned the car around, and began shifting up through the gears as he pressed further and further down on the accelerator.
...and that's when the floor began to tilt.