Author Topic: Daffynitions  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Daffynitions
« on: May 09, 2014, 05:46:49 pm »
Post a word, phrase, technical term, or bit of jargon. Then add the weird or silly meaning of it.

I'll go first:

Mission Creep(n.)--1. The officer on the military forward operations installation who specializes in weirding out the other personnel. 2. Any military team member who makes everyone else uncomfortable. 3. The soup kitchen patron that nobody hangs out with.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
Re: Daffynitions
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 02:03:22 pm »
teacher a person used to educate a student into learning a certain academic topic
teachers come in
good
bad
and ogre
models :D
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 01:10:55 pm »
ARF(N. abr.)--1. Almost Ready to Fly. 2. Any nearly prebuilt aircraft model. 3. Awful Raunchy Fursuit--Fursuit in dire need of cleaning.  4. Sound emitted by small canids when barking.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 10:26:40 am »
Matrix (N.)--Any number of distractions one's mate may employ.
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 03:17:17 pm »
Contingency plan: an often improvised series of tasks that occur after a failure in an overly complicated plan of action.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Male
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2014, 02:48:28 pm »
Hangar Queen (n.)-- 1.) An aircraft which requires a great deal of maintenance. 2.) A man who crossdresses at the airport.
(Baps the old humorist.)